Recent content by devinlane

  1. Strays: How We Learned To Stop Whining And Do Edited Mangas By Ourselves

    manu: I'm glad you are enjoying My Balls. Cleaning them is a real bitch though. (sorry, couldn't resist :D) Just to be correct, zindryr is actually part of Bakafish, it just so happens that we scanlate nearly everything he translates :D
  2. Strays: How We Learned To Stop Whining And Do Edited Mangas By Ourselves

    See, Siedhr is quite humble, which is why she neglects to mention all the stuff SHE did for Strays. Stuff like, well, founding the group, recruiting new members, coordinating said members, looking for new projects, coordinating a translator for Jackals, proofreading, script editing, and, of...
  3. Seinen Chevalier by Ubukata Tow & Yumiji Kiriko

    Re: Chevalier (ch01 out) Just to follow up on what Siedhr mentioned about redrawing: The art is Chev is quite complicated, resulting in the redrawing being quite artistically challenging. You can't just bust out the pen and clone tools and be good, or else I would have done it myself :D. The...
  4. Cleaning Manga auto cleaning program

    Well, when I do editing, I use the clone, brush, and primitive drawing tools in Photoshop. These seem pretty hard to implement in the same level of usability that the ones in Photoshop have.
  5. Cleaning Manga auto cleaning program

    Interesting, do you intend to implement redrawing features, or will this just handle the automatic parts, like leveling and curves?
  6. Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: My Balls Edited Mangas and Discussion Thread Anything in particular you don't like?
  7. Seinen Verdant Lord by Takashige Hiroshi & Soga Atsushi

    Re: Verdant Lord Haha Seidhr. I was going to suggest that we consider this for a Strays project, but it looks like that won't be necessary...
Top