Recent content by dewarini

  1. dewarini

    FMA Volume 25 Discussion (Chapters 100-103)

    Re: Chapter 102 Discussion/103 Predictions Godness! Roy lost his eyesight is truly a shock. hwaaaaa~ But those words Pride said about the irony is just hit the nail on the head! such strong & meaningful words. *sob* I did hope that Wrath will show his human side and help Roy to go through...
  2. dewarini

    FMA 'New Anime' Convo

    Re: FMA Spoiler Thread @ aphalite : hweee T_T, I have the same disappointment as u do. It's too bad that scene wasn't in the anime. I love that scene, felt so strong ^o^
  3. dewarini

    FMA Volume 25 Discussion (Chapters 100-103)

    Re: Chapter 101 Discussion/102 Predictions yes! a great chapter indeed! love the twisted fate like that ^o^ once riza's life was in the line, now it's roy's turn. well, if roy successfully opens the gate, let's consider how strong he will be with his flames *o* perhaps the alchemy was...
Top