Recent content by dewy

  1. Chapter Naruto 589 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 589 Discussion / 590 Predictions I am not sure if you can free yourself form ET, Itachi and Madara freed themselves from being controlled by Kabuto, but since ET was dispelled, all ET should disappear to. We saw Itachi disappear, I am pretty sure Madara will to, unless he knows a...
  2. Chapter Naruto 517 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 517 Discussion / 518 Predictions Um didn't Saidaime, destroy the legs/arms of the 1st hokage and 2nd hokage in his fight with them? They just grew back, unless I am mistaken. So the only way to beat an ET that has been revealed is to immobilize them..
  3. Chapter Naruto 511 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 511 Discussion / 512 Prediction Unless I missed something, doesn't MAdara still need to capture KillerBee too? I mean capturing Naruto is all fine and dandy, but he can't extract the Kyuubi until they extract the 8-tails first? Or did the whole balance thing earlier in the manga...
  4. Chapter Naruto 511 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 511 Discussion / 512 Prediction I am more interested on what was on the note Kisame sent? Was it just the location of them? Or did it have information that Naruto has control of the Kyuubi chakra now as well? Cause if it did not have that information, Madara would be in a rude...
  5. Chapter Naruto 511 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 511 Discussion / 512 Prediction Do you think Madara will be in for a surprise, when Naruto uses the Kyuubi power against him? Or did Kisame's note tell him Naruto gained control of his tailed beast?
  6. Chapter Bleach 420 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 420 Discussion/421 Predictions He should still have his hollow abilities still though? Or is that part of the shinigami power?
  7. Chapter Naruto 504 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 504 Discussion / 505 Predictions Guess I read a different trans then you, but from what I read she said eat different foods - only eats ramen really Make friends - that is good Study ninjitsu and be good at it - he doesn't study ninjutsu, and he def wasn't good at it save...
  8. Chapter Naruto 504 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 504 Discussion / 505 Predictions That is not even close to how it was being portrayed. I understand what you are getting at, but your example is not even close to how the situation was. Kushina we know as going to die soon. Minato, was almost out of chakra, and kyuubi still...
  9. Chapter Naruto 503 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 503 Discussion / 504 Predictions I believe Minato cut it off in that pic
  10. Chapter Naruto 503 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 503 Discussion / 504 Predictions So this will mean Naruto can't perform the Death god jutsu then?
  11. Chapter Naruto 502 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 502 Discussion / 503 Prediction It was only the 3rd, Minato, The 2 old geezers, and Kushina who knew about where the birth was happening. I am pretty sure everyone knew Kushina was pregnant.
  12. Chapter Naruto 497 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions I don't think he drew out the mind with the Chakra, I believe the Kyuubi, sensing he was about to lose, pushed his mind in with the Chakra, to have a chance.
  13. Chapter Naruto 495 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 495 Discussion / 496 Predictions I believe if anyone is going to fight Kisame, it will be Gai. I don't think it was a coincidence that Gai came along as a guardian of Naruto.
  14. Chapter Naruto 485 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 485 Spoiler Discussion I agree with Naruto should learn to make Rasengan with one hand by now. But he probably won't, that is how he learned how to do the Rasengan, and unless someone tells him how he needs to mold the chakra properly in 1 hand he won't learn it.
  15. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions - Part 1 So basically Danzo is another Kakashi..... hmmm kind of disappointed in that Danzo has a sharingan eye.
Top