Recent content by [DFX]

  1. [DFX]

    Bakuman Vol. 18 (chapter 152 - chapter 160) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 158 Spoiler Thread Actually both Mashiro and Takagi are using Samsung Galaxy S II's. Mashiro's being the white version of the phone. On topic: I always love when they do the series popularity polls, those color pages look fantastic.
  2. [DFX]

    Psyren's most interesting secrets

    Kabuto and yoyo seem quite interesting at the moment, as well as if Oboro is a tavoo or not. The biggest mystery of the moment though is how old is ageha's dad?
  3. [DFX]

    can ageha transform, what do u think it will be like?

    I don't think he'll be transforming, though I could see him turning MD into an armor form. With that he could just go back to his roots and brawl.
  4. [DFX]

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 boo aussieland ;P yay muffins \o/ Next Question: Why don't you ever return my calls? :(
  5. [DFX]

    So why did you start reading Psyren?

    fxu held a gun to my head and told me to read it. ^_^ I kid, I kid. I was looking for a new series to read and happened upon Psyren, soon after I fell in love.
  6. [DFX]

    Psyren Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Marie vs Ageha My vote is going to Ageha and his melchesee's door. I just haven't seen enough of Marie's abilities yet to be able to choose her.
  7. [DFX]

    Who's your favorite sin?

    Manga Pride is definitely my favorite. I mean not only does he absorb other homunculi but he's always composed.
  8. [DFX]

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Yo, I'm a member of binktopia and I'm requesting Manga Editor status. http://mangahelpers.com/s/binktopia Thanks in advance Done
  9. [DFX]

    Psyren Volume 8 (ch063-071) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 67 Discussion / 68 Prediction Thread Page 5 of this chapter is the greatest page ever. I'm thinking it's going to be a little while before ageha and crew return to the present. I also think that they're going to get a little training now.
  10. [DFX]

    Favorites Best Manga in Bakuman?

    I'm gonna go with detective trap simply because I'm a fan of the way the main character is drawn and because detective manga always seem to captivate me.
  11. [DFX]

    Discussion 1000 things you learned from gantz!!!

    Re: 100 things you learned from gantz!!! 23) you can get away with a massacre as long as you disguise yourself as a foreigner.
  12. [DFX]

    Discussion what are the hottest girls in gantz?

    Reika will always be my number one. She has the perfect combination of hot and crazy obcessive. Though Kishimoto is a close second, but seeing as she's dead right now and hasn't had enough screentime she'll stay second. Thrid place goes to Sei only because she screwed kurono right off the bat.
  13. [DFX]

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Yo, I registered here awhile ago and am just getting around to posting. So....hi. I'm DFX and I'm a cleaner. I currently clean for both binktopia and CxC scans. I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic moolit dinners, and a partner that listens....oh wait, wrong place for that. I like...
Top