Recent content by dgreymusician

  1. Anime DGM Theater Hang Out Thread

    P Omg please share it somewhereeeee :> I am getting hyped up. So much.
  2. Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Can I know what are the contents of a fanbook?
  3. Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

    REALLY? Do you have a pic?
  4. Anime DGM Theater Hang Out Thread

    It is on the the official website and saw it on the 'Cast' part but he isn't listed on the 'Characters' part, probably he won't be appearing much in this season. Had to search up who Kazekiri is, it is the Akuma in Rewinding Town and he also voiced an Order member lol look at that promotion
  5. Anime DGM Theater Hang Out Thread

    They updated some VA and Cross' VA is Tsuguo Mogami
  6. Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    I just checked CDJapan, guess I'll just buy there, I've seen good feedbacks and a recommendation from here. Thank you. I am so excited for the DGM merchandise :<
  7. Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    I want one badly, I'm going to be broke ugh but is this Amiami trusted? But are they going to release the charabook/artbook there? I don't know where to buy if ever it will be released :/
  8. Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Do you know where we can buy those merch? I am very excited :<
  9. DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    Continue? Am I missing something?
Top