Recent content by dHEKU

  1. dHEKU

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 thanks. Congrtz on the victory too =D I'm kinda busy with college and things in my Manga Editor, so i will not show up much here this year ... ^^'
  2. dHEKU

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 MUAHEUOHAUHEUAHEUOHAUHEUOAHEUOAHOHA! *evil laugh* <_> My plan is now COMPLETE! I am the "Signature Artist of the Year," I can sleep happy and satisfied with my power! kukukukuku thanks to EVERYONE who helped me with this unprecedented...
  3. dHEKU

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 great, thanks, I'll stop a little bit with the signatures because of the college. But with this victory my plan is coming more and more....Become a signature contest winner of THE YEAR! MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! sry.. u_u good luck with the...
  4. dHEKU

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 argh, quase. congrats razeus. o/
  5. dHEKU

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 oh, your signatures are very good, but you need to work a little more on typography. Surely it would improve 80% of your artwork. Thankx! hum, only photoshop o_o (cs4) countdown to CS5! F*CK YEA!
  6. dHEKU

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 thank you razeus! I really do not care to use the images~~ oh, the signature is very good ^^ for the signature of the current competition, I think I'll do something working with transparency,an .PNG signature in the case. I liked your kindness...
  7. dHEKU

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #95-96

    Candy - Sweet Candy/Night - By dHEKU source, aloot, is a montage: 01[base]: http://i41.tinypic.com/mt82zm.jpg 02: http://i44.tinypic.com/im1idz.jpg 03: http://i43.tinypic.com/25pibfa.jpg 04: http://i42.tinypic.com/rba6o8.jpg
  8. Sweet Party/Night

    Sweet Party/Night

    Ohhhhh! :)
  9. dHEKU

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 .......................__............ ......<ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL>. ........................||........... ................... __\||/____...... .\\...............|'-|--|.\\....\..... ..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\....\.... ../ L...
  10. dHEKU

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 I'M back! College took me a lot! OH! LUCKY! GO GO YOTSUBA ENTRY! yotsuba->clover->lucky\ understand? here: heheheh just kidding... but in the end I just gave up and made an image more in keeping with the theme. see more on the entry topic. cya
  11. dHEKU

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #93-94

    Luck - LUCKY, captured by dHEKU img: http://i41.tinypic.com/2vdpp2f.jpg
  12. lucky ...captured.

    lucky ...captured.

    SOGE SOGE SOGE
  13. Yotsuba green

    Yotsuba green

    rururu lalalala
  14. dHEKU

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 i'm wrong, or all subscriptions must be in accordance with the rule? was already noticing some "rule breakers" in previous competitions. mainly on the question of size, which according to the rules, must be at most 550x170 px... ah! And the...
  15. dHEKU

    Submissions [Submissions] Sig of the Week #89-90

    Heart - HOLD on MY Heart by dHEKU image: here
Top