Recent content by Dhirajumik

  1. Chapter Toriko 377 Discussion/378 Predictions

    This chapter is quite sick.. a little bit disappointed on Moon, but sure the appearance of the pure breeds and what they are capable of are fascinating. However, Acacia will surely kill them all soon enough. Want to see the power of the other kings though.
  2. Chapter Toriko 375 Discussion/376 Predictions

    WellI don't really think Starjun and Toriko are the sons of Frohze nor Acacia. They're 50% the children of Midora with another unknown woman that is yet to know. The age thing that Starjun said could possibly be that when they are still growing within the womb or something, they are covered with...
  3. Chapter Toriko 369 Discussion/370 Predictions

    Yeah, all of the fights in Toriko since gourmet world arc is not as epic as the fights between Toriko and Tommyrod, or Toriko vs Starjun, or even Ichiryu vs Midora. More importantly I miss the time when all of 4HK and Komatsu traveling to other places in Human World to find rare ingredients. I...
  4. Chapter Toriko 369 Discussion/370 Predictions

    Yeah I thought so.. It's the last menu in Gourmet World but what about CENTER?
  5. Chapter Toriko 369 Discussion/370 Predictions

    And the spoiler pictures' say that GOD is the final and last menu. So there's no further stories after that right..... I feel sad
  6. Chapter Toriko 369 Discussion/370 Predictions

    And the weirdest thing that it was a tadpole and now it's a toad. Wonder if someone here has eaten frog before and now after GOD's true form is revealed everybody wants to try eating frog in the real life :D So how come Acacia can beat and cooked GOD before if the capture level is so massive...
  7. Chapter Toriko 368 Discussion/369 Predictions

    If the 8 kings are going to be obliterated as well, that's such a big loss and a big disappointment from fans. I hope that's not gonna happen, well at least if they're about to, maybe 4HK or some other characters will help them out to fight Neo. And it will be weird and little bit disappoitment...
  8. Chapter Toriko 368 Discussion/369 Predictions

    At least Midora isn't killed like Jirou and Ichiryu. I don't want to see Acacia's disciples fallen again and again I guess the last panel shows what GOD is and I guess my theory back then was right at the moment that GOD is a creature from inside of the earth.
  9. Chapter Toriko 367 Discussion/368 Predictions

    I think Jirou will reunite Ichiryu in the soul world and they will figure out the way to beat Neo in case something got worse. I still hope Ichiryu and Jirou will be revived someday because you know there are so many mysteries in this manga and I always think Neo is not the real antagonist here.
  10. Chapter Toriko 367 Discussion/368 Predictions

    If Jirou really dies, well I'm trully disappointed. When he finally show his true power and he dies so easily in the hands of tumor like creature? Well maybe I'm a little bit disappointed with the author right now, he don't show us how Sunny, Zebra, and Coco obtained EARTH, NEWS, and ATOM, now...
  11. Chapter Toriko 366 Discussion/367 Predictions

    Look closely on Jirou's right hand http://www.mangamint.com/toriko-366?page=10
  12. Chapter Toriko 366 Discussion/367 Predictions

    Did you all notice Jirou is taking one of LIFE from long hair BN? I think his lost head is going to recover because of the stolen LIFE. In this moment I believe Jirou is the strongest in the world right now
  13. Chapter Toriko 365 Discussion/366 Predictions

    Are you telling me that Jirou ate gourmet cell demons back in the past so and then he became the demon himself? Raised by Guinness and ate Nitros before finally being sealed by Bishokushin Acacia and became his disciple. He got a real badass life story.
  14. Chapter Toriko 364 Discussion/365 Predictions

    It's a little bit revealed that the Farthest Land this NEO organisation was talking about is another universe where Neo came from or probably the virgin universe that Neo hasn't yet devoured. Well it's 60% correct to say that now. I bet each universe has its own roles and I'm really curious why...
  15. Chapter Toriko 362 Discussion/363 Predictions

    Where can I get the reference that Acacia was talking about Gods that you mentioned? Well this chapter is amazing now that the third demon has finally shown its face. He's kind of badass since Blue Demon said that Toriko cannot handle it if he ever comes out. I'm curious about why do they have...
Top