Recent content by dice-geist

  1. dice-geist

    Help [JP] The Official Kanji Ask-for-Help Thread

    Re: The Official Kanji Ask-for-Help Thread It looks like Japanese family name, but I don't think such name really exists, and only used in fictions. While 奥村 (okumura) is a popular family name in Japan, the kanji "澳" is a kanji which is not popular at all. (There are thousands of...
  2. dice-geist

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: My first time translating... Hello. I think you are doing quite well. Using a online dictionary is not cheating, it is very important to check words you don't know. And as for sentence structure, I don't think a knowledge of formal grammar is indispensable. What I think is vital for manga...
  3. dice-geist

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shoujo] Ringo Nikki vol1 pp38-43 by kehpped.crusader I hope if I could be any help. 引っぱった is the past form of 引っぱる, and 引っぱる is a spoken form of 引く (draw, pull). So here Micchan is self-justifying like, "YOU stressed the tension while I was just holding the other side."
  4. dice-geist

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shoujo] Ringo Nikki vol1 pp21-37 by kehpped.crusader Hello again. I'm looking forward to read through the raw later:) Thank you for introducing this manga. I think it would be like, "For today. I'm going to say hello to them." But I'm not sure if he could say hello to the co-workers on...
  5. dice-geist

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Shoujo] Ringo Nikki vol 1 pp1-20 by kehpped.crusader Hello. I haven't read this manga, but let me try to check points you are not sure. While the expression お世話になる literally means getting help from someone, it is often used to especially mean getting employed by a company, or lodging at...
  6. dice-geist

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi all. Today I happened to find this community, and was moved by your energetic activity. I'm a Japanese who live in Japan, and would like to help translating. Unfortunately I don't have much time to spare in this year, but still I think I can aid you when you come up with points which you...
Top