Recent content by diegocfq

  1. diegocfq

    Discussion Juubi & Bijuu Mega Convo

    Re: Kyuubi = Naruto's Mom Your theory interests me, continuing your idea: Kyuubi got out of control somehow and Minato was forced to kill his own wife, but at the cost of his life as well, and seeing that without a jinchuuriki the world would be easily exposed to the kyuubi again, he...
  2. diegocfq

    Chapter 389 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 389 Predictions [Naruto] I think that Sasuke defeated Tsukuyomi not because of his hatred, but because of his training and his growth, hatred was only the motivation he had to train and grow. And about Amaterasu, when Itachi and Kisame fled from Jiraya's jutsu (Kuchiyose: Gamaguchi...
  3. diegocfq

    Chapter 389 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 389 Predictions [Naruto] Well I'm glad this chapter went this way, I thought sasuke wasn't prepared to fight Itachi and it seems he is not, i think that the fact he was able to take tsukuyomi was to show how stronger he became, and that his potential is bigger than itachi's (because ever...
  4. diegocfq

    Chapter 387 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 387 Predictions [Naruto] Well i don't see ass-kicking in that fight, it was a pretty even fight and Sasuke had luck to have enough chakra to summon manda, enter its body and then dismiss the jutsu so Manda would "unsummon" taking him with it... Itachi humiliated Deidara with genjutsu...
  5. diegocfq

    Chapter 387 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 387 Predictions [Naruto] Well, i think they both got their mangekyou without needing to kill their best friends, just as Kakashi they were good enough to get their Mangekyou without killing their friends, although i think the thing about killing your best friend should probably be a quicker...
  6. diegocfq

    Chapter 387 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 387 Predictions [Naruto] Well, I like this deja vu, specially because Sasuke's winning would make him really overpower. I think he should lose again and forget about this idea of fighting alone and everything, then I think he will be able to develop a Mangekyou like Kakashi's. About the...
  7. diegocfq

    Chapter 387 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 387 Predictions [Naruto] I think Itachi's gonna kick Sasuke's ass again and leave him there, because as he explained, Madara stole his brother's Mangekyou Sharingan, and Sasuke does not have the same eyes as Itachi, so he doesn't have Mangekyou or 'full' Mangekyou yet, and because of that...
  8. diegocfq

    Chapter 383 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 383 Predictions [Naruto] One of the best chapters in my humble opinion, although i really love Jiraya's character, he is my favorite character in all series and all, but I saw this cliché outcome coming, not that i don't like it, i don't like the fact that jiraya is dead i was hoping...
  9. diegocfq

    Chapter 372 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 372 Predictions [Naruto] I really hope Jiraya stays alive after these fights with akatsuki. Here's my opinion on ome things: Although I hope Jiraya stays alive i think Kishimoto will kill or do something bad with Jiraya, because if it weren't so, there would be no need for him to send...
  10. diegocfq

    Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 357 Predictions [Naruto] I don't think we should consider Deidara as the same level as Orochimaru. First he is as explosive as his bombs, such a short fuse can be exploited easily. Second, his only advantage is that he is a long range fighter (in Gaara's fight he just was opportunist...
  11. diegocfq

    Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 357 Predictions [Naruto] I think Deidara will be smashed into a pulp if he doesn't have any new trick, he may know Itachi, but he never fought him, so the only experience with a sharingan comes from the fight against kakashi. Tobi has no reason to attack Sasuke, Deidara is mad about killing...
  12. diegocfq

    Chapter 354 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 354 Predictions [Naruto] I don't think getting blind will make itachi so weak, after all using the 'standard' sharingan he can see chakra, so that's probably still a way to be able to see... I predict next chapter is gonna be about sasuke and his team and naruto and his team moving... or...
  13. diegocfq

    Discussion Naruto & Sasuke->Who's the strongest?

    Re: Naruto Against Sasuke and His Sharingan Another thing that Zabuza explained: Sharingan can induce the opponent to do things he would not do. That's how Kakashi made Zabuza use that Suiton jutsu and finished before him. Kakashi did that to confuse Zabuza, inducing him to use a technique he...
  14. diegocfq

    Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 345 Predictions [Naruto] I just hope things don't drag on too much, Kishimoto always exceeds my patience limits of waiting =P, I want either to Sasuke win or lose quickly so the story can move on (in both possible results the story will show us something new)
  15. diegocfq

    Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 344 Predictions [Naruto] Ah got the data book info now, thanks for clarifying the rank things for me =). The problem in Shunshin is that it's speed is good but in great distances it's not usable, the problem in Hiraishin is that you have to place an object to get to where you want. So you...
Top