Recent content by Digital_Eon

  1. Digital_Eon

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 202 Spoiler Thread My perception of the Heart line is pretty different (and way less informative) than what everyone has been suggesting here. I didn't think Central has any more information about the Heart than we know of, or that the Order does... I just thought the Cardinal...
  2. Digital_Eon

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 197 Spoilers But it might be intentionally vague. I'm sure translators work really hard to find the right meaning, but the thing is, the Japanese language itself is vague in ways that other languages can't be. There have been quite a few incidents of, for example, using the...
  3. Digital_Eon

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 197 Spoilers The original Japanese is vague and doesn't make it clear whether it's "human" or "humans" (Cross says human, Allen says person/people). Love that cover. Timcanpy's huge there, though!
  4. Digital_Eon

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 197 Spoilers I think it was said that the 14th killed the other Noah 35 years ago, so it's possible he was on the run for another twenty years or more after that. At least, that's what's currently being speculated. (Hm, going by those Earl-is-Mana theories, maybe he killed...
  5. Digital_Eon

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 197 Spoilers On the 14th/Allen: My interpretation was that they aren't two separate consciousnesses. It's always Allen, it's just that he does an unconscious personality/memory switch sometimes. He doesn't have blackouts or anything - he doesn't even realize it happens sometimes...
  6. Digital_Eon

    Question Cross Marian's Age?

    You can't use the fact that the 14th attacked the Noah over 35 years ago as evidence of anything regarding Cross's age, because we have no evidence that Cross knew the 14th back then. He just had to have known the 14th before he died, which was definitely not more than 15 years ago (due to...
  7. Digital_Eon

    Discussion Is Mana the earl?

    Re: DGM Chapter 196 Discussion/197 Prediction That's a really interesting point... (Though I don't necessarily think that means Road isn't dead. It's just a theory I had once, but the fact that she wasn't reincarnated doesn't mean she didn't die... I don't really think my theory's right...
  8. Digital_Eon

    Discussion Is Mana the earl?

    Re: DGM Chapter 196 Discussion/197 Prediction It wasn't ever specified, and it's doubtful it's the 14th - the 14th probably was the short-haired boy in the picture with Mana. (The hair is exactly the same.) So it could actually be Mana, assuming he was known to the Noah at the time, or it...
  9. Digital_Eon

    Discussion Is Mana the earl?

    Re: DGM Chapter 196 Discussion/197 Prediction Actually, the reason the Earl = Mana theory exists in the first place is because the Earl's human form looks like Mana. They've got the same kind of hair, wear similar outfits... I think their facial profiles are similar... the ball clown!Mana...
  10. Digital_Eon

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 196 Discussion/197 Prediction He has, or will soon. In the Akamaru Jump chapter (was it 187?), the Earl mentioned going to look for Skinn's reincarnation. Though it kinda feels like this arc has been going on forever (almost a year since then), it's been like a few hours...
  11. Digital_Eon

    Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

    Wow, when did Kanda become such a beautiful woman? ...I mean. I guess it's an okay cover? The only thought I have about it is a cry of frustration that Allen's arm is purple... again. Yeah but... Allen and Kanda, the most popular het ship in DGM. *trolls*
  12. Digital_Eon

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    For WSJ?! That's insanely lucky. It costs hundreds of dollars for a full-year subscription everywhere I've seen, and not because of the volume cost. I was considering a subscription to Jump SQ: CDJapan lists the price per issue at 610 yen (reasonable), but it's nearly 1500 yen to ship that. And...
  13. Digital_Eon

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Sure they could. Viz has done that for other series (I remember seeing a page for that in their volumes of Ouran High School Host Club, among others). They might need a few pages for Mago, though! But they'd definitely do something like...
  14. Digital_Eon

    Discussion Manga you never want to read again (and why)

    Wait, what? How far after that did you read? The mini-arc with the zombies right after was pretty bad (in my opinion), but the plot kicked off right after that with some major twists that set the stage for real plot, not running around and waiting for big twists to happen. You're free to not...
  15. Digital_Eon

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction I haven't really been hanging around due to extreme lack of interest in the past few chapters, but while waiting for spoilers, that last post caught my eye. I've had a sort of crack theory for a while now, and while it's a bit late for me to be...
Top