Recent content by diogolsoares

  1. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    I also think that Naruto is the most popular manga, what a coincidence :derp As for Boku no Hero Academia hooray. It certainly deserves those first places even if it means letting AC and Soma behind.
  2. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    I'm sorry. I guess it's my fault the thread derailed a bit, I truly didn't mean to turn it into a Gintama vs Sket Dance, Sorachi vs Shinohara or my opinion vs yours... I was just messing with vampire killer because of the whole "we all love Gintama", I understood the joke and tried to spice it...
  3. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    The only thing I know is that Sket Dance is funny to me and Gintama wasn't. 20 episodes I watched of it and it didn't click with me. On the other hand SD just made me laugh every chapter (except the serious arcs but even then...) Give me a sequel with Bossun as an adult, I need it, now!
  4. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    The only thing i liked about Gintama was the 2nd movie - made me laugh the whole movie. Besides that I pretty much ignore its existence, but hey my tastes are weird, I think???
  5. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    Let it be Mario, please. I want to see how well can he do a more "cerebral " type of manga. That oneshot was so good :zomg
  6. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Magazine News & Discussion (2014 - 2021)

    I'm happy with the anime anouncement, it will be a good oportunity to see if the voices of the characters will match the ones I have in my head. Although, what I really want to know is if it they can translate the bridge scene to the TV well enough (such a powerful scene, the best moment in the...
  7. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    I'm happy to see KHR! there, wouldn't thought it would rate in the top 20. A little disappointed for no Yu Yu Hakusho in the list and a bit surprised for the fact that Haikkyu!! is present but Assassination Classroom isn't, weird....
  8. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    So what happened to Kaiten? It's been a long time since I follow the thread at every hour? Algo hooray for Boku no Hero Academia, as for Hinomaru Zumou maybe it will be like KnB in terms of volume sales (perhaps getting a bit bishonnen?)
  9. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    I would say Naruto and Bleach are more popular in the rest of the world because of their themes. You know, ninjas and shinigamis are more a part of Japanese culture as opposed to pirates which is a common theme in the west for books, movies, series, even games like AC4: Black Flag; in overall I...
  10. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    Don't you dare cancel Sporting Salt, I need it...
  11. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    Just read the first 4 chapters of Sporting Salt and so far so good. Like the approach it's taking with the all "help the 86 clubs to reach nationals" thing. Shioya seems a good leading character (I like him, so there's that too...) and the president reminded me of Medaka. Also Rissen (the 7...
  12. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    I enjoyed the Kakashi Gaiden, in fact it were the first episodes of Shippuden I watched. As for the thread it's not the first nor the last time that we mix anime and the manga in the same place, right :)
  13. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    I wouldn't mind if Naruto had a Kakashi or Itachi ANBU years spin-off ( not like the filler arc of Kakashi, i won't say I disliked it but it din't reach it's true potential). That or a Jiraya adventure story.... me like it :hee
  14. diogolsoares

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

    I hope that after the break he is going to have (Kishimoto deserves it) he starts serializing Mario. I have great expectations for this one..
Top