Recent content by Diosjenin

  1. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 574 Spoiler Discussion Eh... color me skeptical. Not of the spoiler's validity, but that Ace is really dead. The only time Oda has ever killed characters is in flashbacks, when somebody or another needs to die. Aside from flashbacks, Oda has never killed anyone. Anyone. Even...
  2. Discussion Mysteries of One Piece

    I did, in fact, forget the 25 basic altered characters. My (very large) mistake. However, considering that fruits are always two-character names - characters, not sounds/syllables - repeated twice, and that they are always introduced in a written manga format, I fail to see how lengthened...
  3. Discussion Mysteries of One Piece

    Mm. I was wondering about Moria v. Kaidou myself. One would have to assume Moria worked under his own power (i.e. no massive superzombies to aid him - and quite possibly no magic scissors, either)... but we've never been given any examples of what Moria can do with just his own power other...
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 516 Spoiler Discussion Are you kidding? The fire Logia was his third in command. Third in command. Which means Marco is even more powerful than Ace is, and that the rest of his crew aren't exactly slouches either. Besides, if Whitebeard was indeed the only man who could...
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 516 Spoiler Discussion Never thought I'd see a recurring Vice Admiral other than Garp. And yes, he did show up at Enies Lobby. Check 420/18-19, lower right. As for the Empress - if her DF power actually is turning people into stone, why he didn't just go ahead and name her...
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 507 Discussion/508 Predictions Gomu Gomu no Mi - Piercing, Slashing Bara Bara no Mi - Bludgeoning, Pure Force Sube Sube no Mi - haven't seen enough of it to know, but that Kairouseki net sure didn't slip off, so there's got to be something. Either slicing or surround...
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 507 Discussion/508 Predictions Soru isn't it because every Soru we've seen before at least has vertical lines to show the character using it went upwards. There's also the sound. The sound effect at Kizaru's 'jump' is best read as 'piKA!' (oh, the irony) - not exactly the 'hyu'...
  8. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 507 Discussion/508 Predictions I don't think that Oda would revert to any Rokushiki use after only one arc without it. We've already had the (assumed) "master of Rokushiki" show up and show as much as you can do with it - my guess is the next time we'll see it is when Blackbeard...
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 506 Discussion/507 Predictions You know, I wouldn't have even guessed that outright at first, but once I found out it made perfect sense. "I wasn't going to come either, but business on the island is going so well..." The real giveaway, though, was that his ability makes him...
  10. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 506 Discussion/507 Predictions Can't be. Look at the chin. Spandine's is a freaking block - three times as wide as any normal human (and with a mouth just as wide to match), whereas Kizaru's is much more in line with a normal person's. - Diosjenin -
  11. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 506 Discussion/507 Predictions Ace's Imprisonment (486/03) Underwater Location (364/15) There's a couple of odd things now that I look at that again. One is that, while it clearly shows Impel Down being underwater, it appears to extend above the surface (note the ripples...
  12. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 506 Discussion/507 Predictions Just some observations and questions here. Can't say I've read this whole topic, so do forgive me if I repeat some things... 1) The battle of Kuma vs. Heart/Kidd crews seems pretty up in the air to me. No one knows what kind of metal (if that)...
Top