Recent content by DisgustForYourKind

  1. Chapter Naruto 483 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions Sasuke gonna run. Naruto on his way. he who beat the old guys when they were lil. he'll have to respect that.
  2. Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    I believe this may an incredible feat if Sasuke can defeat danzo. I do think someone will escape be it danzo or sasuke. Also, danzo probably has space time justu just as madara and kakashi. but him having a sharingan arm escapes me. He had to have salvaged the eyes after the massacre.
  3. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions - Part 1

    You maybe right, yet since Atatsuki is very short on member they merely could to be picked up as pawns in this war. Plus, Madara may need more people in order to use Gedo Maze ((or w.e its called)) Maybe Suigetsu knows that other Seven Swordmen..is it possible he may go back to the Mist?
  4. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions - Part 1

    I still believe there is much more for Taka. It is probable that they will fill in for the deceased Akatsuki members. But I digress And yes Juugo is a disappointment. Just like Sasgay ((To be manipulated so easily)) ((P.s. When Bee blow away Sasuke's chest, how was it possible to healed...
  5. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions - Part 1

    Kisame personally knows Madara as madara was a Kage of the mist. It wouldn't be hard to believe he and she blade have far too many secrets. Yet we do not know the full extent of Bee. I'd say they will fight as equals. Raikage has already sent shinobi to find Bee. So, his rescue is very possible...
Top