Recent content by djleathal186

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 513 Discussion/514 Predictions im quite agree with u shadowmaniac.in addition, kuma do all those thing because maybe something related to moria. world government take it seriously about the defeat and i think luffy's crew need to get hide somehow.they face alot of battle, and win...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 513 Discussion/514 Predictions i think...its the time where luffy need to get stronger in order to save his nakama's life after this.I cant believe they got easily beaten by kuma even though luffy using his gear. I hope kuma will try to help them from kizaru.kuma got his on...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 50 (ch482-491) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 485 Predictions wut in the world gonna supply meat to luffy...??? i guess u d only person who totally wrong.... but i believe that everybody gonna be saved... i hope oda will come out with better idea and very interesting movement... waaarrrgghhh!!! i really cant wait to see wuts...
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 50 (ch482-491) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 485 Predictions owh shit...when 485 gonna release???..i really cant wait.. anyone can tell me when...?
  5. One Piece movie 9 announced

    SuGhee!! I SaW LuFfy AcTivAte GeAR SeCOnd In The PReVieW In EpiSOde 336... Dats MEans LuFfy ANd His NaKaMa (wiTH ROBin N FrANky) ViSit CHopPer IsLanD. THen Oda MuSt PuT SomE FLasH BAck On HOw ChOpPer Can Be LuFfy's NakaMa.. THeN, He WiLL Put SomE NeW StuFf WhiCh I BeLieVE It WiLL Be...
Top