Recent content by Djmewmew

  1. Djmewmew

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 232 Spoiler Thread OH YOU'RE KIDDING ME.
  2. Djmewmew

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    The animation quality just bothered me. Power rangers? Must have missed that. And I'm still mad about lack of handcuffs. D:
  3. Djmewmew

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    I can't post a summary, because I couldn't finish the episode. The animation was too........... ah....... QUALITY. >> And Cappuchino is a old fart in a wig.
  4. Djmewmew

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 218 Discussion / 219 Predictions Thread Am I the only one slightly freaked out by the idea of them being, um, molecular? ..........IDK, that just weirds me out to think of them as like, goop.
  5. Djmewmew

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Hitman reborn is an hour early for no reason it seems? does anyone have one? Has it offically been moved?
  6. Djmewmew

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 217 Spoiler Thread I do believe that is Giotto, the first Vongola.
  7. Djmewmew

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 216 Spoiler Thread OH DAMN HE DID HAVE SOMETHING ELSE UP HIS SLEEVE. D: I second that esh, GO AWAY GENKISHI. Also, why is Chrome the one shown most naked? Lol.
  8. Djmewmew

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 214 Discussion / 215 Predictions Thread Wait. Wasn't there a bunch about odd coincidences that led to boxes being created? Could time travel be to blame? Hm~ :3 Time paradoxes are fun.
  9. Djmewmew

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 215 Spoiler Thread So word. :3 I don't think Tsuna might even need a power up. If he's gone berserk, won't he be easier to read? I think next chap will have the final page be the big climax attack and the chapter after that the "oh snap I was beat lets reflect on this" chap. :3 At...
  10. Djmewmew

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    @ Lintu: <D Die happily~ I was sooooo sad we got none of it last week. I was so sure he'd be the cliffhanger/teaser but nooooo. :/ Oh well. Just means its all this week~
  11. Djmewmew

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    I'm UBER EXCITED for the next episode myself. COLONELLLLOOOOOO <D And other such stuff.
  12. Djmewmew

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 214 Spoiler Thread Because its a VOTE. And people wanted to see more of them, so yes, they're in the pic. And Xanxus and Dino had small pics. Like, really small. And Gokudera was in half a chapter. It's nice to actually see that Dino actually fucked his hair up. Small pic was...
  13. Djmewmew

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 214 Spoiler Thread HAPPY. MY DAY IS MADE. (whut no colo? DDDD: ) But ah, WTF amano? No Tsuna and Reborn? WHY IS TSUNA SUCH I HUGE SECRET? DDDDD: Somethnig happened. Something must have happened to his face D: PS. GODDAMNIT. I have fallen for Xanxus. .________.;;;
  14. Djmewmew

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    WORD. Although Mosca!Tsuna made me WTF like mad. D:
  15. Djmewmew

    Reborn! Anime Music info and poll

    Re: Anime Opening and Ending Themes (latest OP4) Sweet! They do start next episode~~~ YAY~ <3 Personally, I'm hoping for another spoiler (small one :D) like Kangaryuu~~ [hr] SNAPSNAPSNAP THAT WAS COOL. NEW OP ROCKS. the visuals more than the music though :/ Oh well.
Top