Recent content by Djudge

  1. D's Ten Comments - Bleach c250

    Thanks: WinterLion, pocketmofo, and AkiDotress for keeping us fans afloat with scripts galore! Bleach7 for their weekly Edited Manga! Gold Knight for the original concept! ---== B L E A C H c250 - Five Ways to Three Figures ==--- TMX Elmo, eat your heart out. 1. Draw 'em Cute n' Crazed (We...
  2. D's Ten Comments - Bleach c249

    Heh, I've wanted to switch the way I look at things so here's the basis for scoring chapters: 1 - Recap chapters; NOTHING in the way of plot progression/character development. 2 - Buffer/transition chapters consisting of skirmishes/small talk. 3 - New characters/terms/plot devices are introduced...
  3. The Djudge Thread

    *Heh, it won't end if you're talking to translators man! Another one to pick up on would be the work that Null, Mangazero, and Blackout are doing for Dragon Head. And if you have the time, definitely check out Hiroaki Samura's romantic comedies in Ohikkoshi (just released by Dark Horse). It's...
  4. D's Ten Comments - Bleach c249

    First and foremost, I want to dedicate this paricular 10 Comments column to my proofer and good friend, AkiDot. She really stepped up to the plate for me the last few weeks when I was out with a small fracture in my wrist, and for that: THANK YOU! :p Also, thanks in large part to resident...
  5. The Djudge Thread

    It's more of an apples and oranges thing... except the apple is a stressed out underpaid senior retail employee and the orange is a slightly hypomanic international relations student. We both have sweet tooths for manga obviously, but when it comes to translation we've only been doing this for a...
  6. The Djudge Thread

    =O questions, eh? D-Side: 1. Good question; while Guts certainly gets my vote because the manga's primarily his story, I'd also like to toss a nod towards the EMPEROR OF TERROR, Ganishka. The guy's evil in the way that Griffith isn't, and I've always had a soft spot for maniacal tyrants. 2...
  7. The Djudge Thread

    Because I'm crazy Ayah. :smile-big Umm, but yeah after this MonsterTM-induced caffiene high dies down I'll probably go back to being Djudge again. Or not. Heck, my partner may even decided to jack the account name. (Or start her own like a NORMAL person). :amuse
  8. The Djudge Thread

    BACK IN BLACK One massive multiple hard-drive failure, three fifty hour work weeks, and a car transmission rebuild later... I finally have time to get back to translating on a regular basis. Thanks for hunting me back down Gold Knight, I probably wouldn't have placed my return on a higher...
  9. The Djudge Thread

    :o, I didn't see this until now! But yeah, in the future, if you want an omake to be looked at feel free to PM me. :amuse This Month's Focus: Ukitake's Poor Fortune Fanning: Another of the Female Shinigami Association's exploits!! As Ukitake enjoys his bonsai, the villainous hands of Team Soi...
  10. Chapter 223 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 223 Predictions [Bleach] Well, I guess for those of us who felt that spoiler a bit weird, we were right. Kaien's finally posted his take on this week's installment; which I'll soon be posting over in the spoiler thread for this chapter.
  11. Chapter 223 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 223 Predictions [Bleach] Too many things to be true if you ask me. Besides Bleach is now on its 400th discussion thread in the wcomic board over on 2ch and nothing's really confirmed it as being true. I say toss that spoiler into the trash can.
  12. Chapter 223 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 223 Predictions [Bleach] Well here's a small script recently posted that gained a small amount of favor among 2ch users over at the wcomic board on Futaba. No one's really stepped forward and confirmed it with cam shots or even seconded the post's legitimacy. All in all, it looks like the...
  13. Chapter 222 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 222 Predictions [Bleach] Hmm, doesn't look like there'll be much training coverage dedicated to the other characters if this spoiler is true. Anyway, I most likely won't have time to translate a script this week so here's the summary with a somewhat confirming pic...
  14. The Djudge Thread

    True enough, I keep getting my injured/ill mangaka mixed up. It's Togashi-sensei that's ill at the moment, right? I swear, if they keep with the delays for Hunter x Hunter, I don't care how popular Yu Yu Hakusho was, that series is going under.
  15. The Djudge Thread

    - At the moment, no. Though, if D.Gray-man starts up again, I suppose I could give that a shot seeing as how I think Hoshino-sensei's art is probably the best Jump has to offer right now along with Kubo-sensei and Obata-sensei's (Death Note); that and it's starting to solidify plot-wise and be...
Top