Recent content by Dlanor_A.Knox

  1. Dlanor_A.Knox

    DGM Chapter 237 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter Out in July-

    The arabic translations are out at mangadex. It's a pretty short chapter.
  2. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Discussion DGM Chapter 235 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter Out in January-

    Man, I got pretty teary eyed. Poor Allen. Poor Dog Allen. Screw Cosimo, you deserve everything that happened and what will come. Apo-guy might have killed Dog Allen instead. He seems pretty keen on killing those who come close to Allen. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being the one that...
  3. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Discussion DGM Chapter 232 Spoiler Thread -Next Chapter Out in April-

    chapter is out! https://readms.net/r/dgrayman/232/5836/1
  4. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Theory I was sitting in my lecture hall, listening to my professor, and then, suddenly, my mind exploded. That's when I knew I had figured out D.grayman.

    I'm not sure about it being a long term plan, to me Apo-guy acts like he doesnt really care about Neah at all. He's so focused on Allen and "saving" him. To me in general, the innocence dont really act like they care about the Noahs. It kinda feels like they just let the humans at the Order do...
  5. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Discussion DGM Chapter 232 Spoiler Thread -Next Chapter Out in April-

    Thank you! I'm happy it's 33 pages <3 And you're right... The abuse is way creepier than in the novel. I'm 100% prepared to cry during the next chapters.
  6. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Discussion DGM Chapter 232 Spoiler Thread -Next Chapter Out in April-

    Almost looks like she's going to draw "Fragments of the Fallen Snow" from now on. Might be better, since she injured her hand again (instagram). Just read that the new chapter will be 12 pages long.
  7. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Discussion DGM Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Predictions

    Wasn't the novel "Fragment of the fallen snow" cannon? (Just a quick question)
  8. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

    "Wisely: Uh-hmmm. Come to think of it, the name Lavi seems to be… " So "Lavi" is the name of the log, meaning that the previous Bookman Jr. was also named "Lavi"? Since I think Wisely is hinting at that... Oh man Also, it's nice to see that Allen is becoming more and more cheeky over time. The...
  9. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Just counted the pages from the RAW: 34 pages not including the covers. That's pretty decent from what we had previously :D
  10. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Discussion DGM Chapter 230 Discussion/231 Predictions

    From England to Scotland. England because (if I remember right) Mothers home was located there and he didnt used the gate anymore after arriving there + Johnny and Kanda found him rather fast after leaving HQ. Scotland because of: I can't help but feel that Allen is becoming cuter and more...
  11. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Discussion DGM Chapter 230 Discussion/231 Predictions

    Well his eye evolved once during the Krory-Arc. So that's could be a reason why it looks different now.
  12. Dlanor_A.Knox

    DGM Chapter 229 Discussion/230 Predictions

    Probably next week.
  13. Dlanor_A.Knox

    Discussion So who is Allen?

    I have a feeling that she knew the main story beforehand, but changed details/bits 'n pieces while writing.
  14. Dlanor_A.Knox

    DGM Chapter 229 Discussion/230 Predictions

    Art is amazing as always, jesus they are all so beautiful... Chaoji, please jump in front of an Akuma and get hit, fataly. I'm sure Johnny will keep Tim's dust safe, I have a feeling something will happen with it at some point. Are there more pages then last time? It looks like that, but I'm not...
Top