Recent content by Dobby19

  1. Chapter Magi 282 Discussion/ 283 Predictions

    :gwah 2 Years!? Will Alibaba be able to return to his original body, or will he get a new one? Looks like lots of things will change when he returns too. Also Morigana realized she loves Alibaba. :zomg Cant wait for the next chapter.
  2. Chapter Magi 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

    Re: Magi 280 Spoiler Discussion Is this Magi, or Game of Thrones? Sheesh lol
  3. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 138 Spoiler Thread About time Ban showed up. Next week we might have to rip our eyes out for not being worthy to see such greatness. lol The archer kid was cool.
  4. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 135 Discussion/ 136 Predictions - NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK; OBON

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 135 Discussion/ 136 Predictions Who said he had to negotiate? His "greeting" was douche-like because he barked loud knowing hes going to runaway.
  5. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 135 Discussion/ 136 Predictions - NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK; OBON

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 135 Discussion/ 136 Predictions Whats up! Meliodas is looking OP. His greeting was cool, but at the same time kind of a douche. Yeah, I also wonder when Ban is going to be back in the action? My favorite character is been MIA for months now. I also want to know if he...
  6. Chapter Magi 275 Discussion/ 276 Predictions

    Fair enough, but I believe he needs one soon. I feel like Alibaba will have to fight Sinbad or some unknown entity in the future. For him to have a real chance he needs another djinn or some kind of unknown power. When he gets it, Aladdin will have a great deal of understanding of Solomon magic...
  7. Chapter Magi 275 Discussion/ 276 Predictions

    @Zaipher I understand why anyone would be mad about this revelation, because how everyone was so desperate to "save" Alibaba but couldn't. I wouldn't be mad by the simple notion no one really knew how to save him, but it doesn't mean its impossible for him to return. Also he never left the real...
  8. Chapter Magi 275 Discussion/ 276 Predictions

    Thanks guys. :hee @AlphaIkaros You bring up a good point, because when I saw Alibaba and Judal in this weird place my initial thought was an unknown dungeon. If we expect Alibaba to be the king to unite the world, then he needs more power. I suspect the mother dragon will give him a new power up.
  9. Chapter Magi 275 Discussion/ 276 Predictions

    Just joined mangahelpers today. Cool to see people talking about Magi. That was an interesting chapter. We see that Aladdin never did send Judal out in outer space, but to the other side of the planet. Alibaba was there for a 100 years. :zomg I hope the next chapter doesn’t skip back...
Top