Re: One Piece 709 Discussion/ 710 Prediction
Ricky and Bellamy HAS TO play a part in the future.
I mean, both of them had such an impact in this chapter alone it would be impossible not to see them anymore in the future.. would bellamy end up fish food? will rickys last words and will go to...
Re: One Piece 709 Spoiler Discussion
Yeah, Ricky-chan was cute and also the Blue Riggedy-Giggeli-dude was sweet. But I guess I'll be getting my money back voting on and all. He is sweet.
Funny how the fruit was named Bari Bari though, since it's also an adverb that means (according to...
Really good point.
Some people post (e.g. KingofNight) neglecting the fact that pirates 20 or 40 years ago or so (yeah, that's me counting generations) could have been just as strong as the ones today, for not mentioning stronger?
We know plenty of young pirates, we know of just as many if not...
So maybe the strongest or at least second highest bounty confirmed, and also confirmed to why people didn't approach Bart-chan earlier.
Obviously some kind of DF that makes anything around him, I don't know, die? Maybe vaccuum. Or like most people are saying, a power equal to Accelarator or that...
My first post so be kind. I have been lurking alot and even though I can't keep up with every single post I am trying to keep myself updated on theories.
Now that we have established the fact that Fujitora was a admiral, can I ask what you guys think about my long lived theory about him being...