Recent content by dondara

  1. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 147 Discussion/148 Predictions

    Umm. Is it denial from my part or was Mutsuki revived by some type of kagune [Donato’s or Uta’s] and is currently a puppet [dead]? I hope there is a mind inside that centipede/dragon. It will really suck if Kaneki is meant to stay forever in this metamorphosis stage.
  2. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Furuta won. Kaneki is the epitome of Tokyo ghoul. Really want to know more about the past Naga and how it all went down with V. I wonder for how many years will Kaneki terrorize Tokyo. His son/daughter will grow up with an awesome dragon/centipede of a dad. Kaneki really was destined for...
  3. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 144 Discussion/145 Predictions

    Furuta won. He also fed himself to his pet dragon. Kaneki really lost himself this time. Just like in the beginning of RE, Kaneki is going to be temporarily "dead" in the eyes of his loved ones. Living a different life in a different form, this time probably without the plausability of...
  4. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

    This tumblr post is on point, but I dislike the contradiction of Kaneki supposedly being a random person caught in a crazy loop of unfortunate events but at the same time, has been chosen by everyone as the world's savior. Even Furuta has the implication of being the new Arima/Eto. Grooming...
  5. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 143 Discussion/144 Predictions

    I understand that opinions exist, but there's no way this is the best chapter of TG. This is basically a repeat for part 1 ending, which has a stronger impact when finishing the first part. When I read the first part there was no info about a second part. So it had a great shock value to see the...
  6. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 141 Discussion/142 Predictions

    That last panel broke my heart. Even if I don't want Hinami to die. Ishida, please make these three deaths be actual deaths...
  7. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

    I remember reading this a while back; this post is getting closer to the truth day by day. Ishida plz no. I remember expecting a big showdown between Kaneki and Suzuya back in part 1, since their progress and growth had been displayed in their antagonistic roles- ghoul, CCG investigator...
  8. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 135 Discussion/136 Predictions (No Chapter Next Week)

    No way Kaneki is returning to save Yomo once again. If he does return, Yomo will be dead by then. :( Looking forward to whoever ends this sadistic duo (Mutsuki & Aura). Any ideas on what that first chapter page means?
  9. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 134 Discussion/135 Predictions

    What is going on in those last panels? Are the Oggai becoming half-kakuja or something with Mutsuki being all evil about it?. Mutsuki really has to be taken down a notch. I expect she went to try to capture Touka while Kaneki went to save Yoriko?
  10. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 132 Discussion/133 Predictions

    Just noticed why I thought there was an important detail when I read the chapter about Touka wanting cake. In Ch.3, Touka complains that cake makes her puke, but humans love it. If the hamburger was digested by Touka, it could only mean that the baby is human and its absorbing those nutrients...
  11. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 132 Discussion/133 Predictions

    ^ I thought Hide was shown after Arima. Did anyone understand if Kaneki was staying behind? April 21 - Expedition. April 23 - Yoriko Execution I hope they get back before Kaneki leaves to save Yoriko. If not, Touka's only hope would be Ayato's group returning with help, and an escape further...
  12. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

    It's out https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/126/page/1
  13. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

    I'm really glad Ishida always surprises me with his content. I really didn't expect this type of chapter. At least not a whole chapter of sex. It was actually amazingly pulled off. It really is realistic and well drawn. We even see Kaneki, not being able to take off Touka's bra... lol. About...
  14. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

    I personally think that if any of the two are dying (TouKen) before the end of TG, it's most likely Kaneki. I find it unlikely for both of them to die. So the question I'm asking myself is if Mutsuki will die by the hands of Touka or Kaneki. A thought crossed my mind after someone's...
  15. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 109 Discussion/110 Predictions

    No, simply by the fact that they are puppets of this attack. Sewn mouth, and probably loss of motor function. Who's controlling them? Or are they simply standing there lost, without running away?
Top