Recent content by donkeyhigh

  1. donkeyhigh

    Question Are you ready for naruto part 3?

    I'd read a manga with Naruto and Sasuke in another dimension with stronger foes. Or Naruto going to hell to fight the devil for Nejis life.... he's probably in hell. I mean, he IS a ninja..
  2. donkeyhigh

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 10 Discussion - Final Chapter

    But he did. He escaped Izanami or whatever Itachi cast on him. The ONLY way out was total redemption. He isn't just saying that he is a changed man. He is a changed man, and actually have proof to back it up. Also, he has first hand experience with orphanages, so I'd say he fits the role perfectly.
  3. donkeyhigh

    Naruto Gaiden 1 Discussion/2 Predictions

    First of all, off to work? On Karins lower region? Secondly, his daughter has never seen him, except for a photo. I'd say he abandoned them.
  4. donkeyhigh

    Naruto Gaiden 1 Discussion/2 Predictions

    Well he was going to leave all the people in the cocoons. Then Naruto talked him into releasing them. Then he took the bijuus and wanted to kill all the kages.. I'd say close enough. Nevermind :he was always going to release them. Just remembered.
  5. donkeyhigh

    Naruto Gaiden 1 Discussion/2 Predictions

    Sasuke be like: I lost my entire family and felt alone for my whole life, and eventually tried to destroy the world. Finally got a new family. I'd better abandon them.
  6. donkeyhigh

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    Wow, now that it's over, people are really giving their last 2 cents in long replies. Guess we all have something we want off our chest. Me? Well I'm not gonna start, because there is so much. But all I can say is that it has been 15 great years. Thanks Kishimoto. Also, the last movie looks...
  7. donkeyhigh

    Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    In the trailer for "the last - Naruto the movie", Naruto has bandages around his whole right arm throughout the trailer and on the coverart. We didn't get to see Sasukes hands, but I think Naruto will be injured for life. Oh, and the movie is obviously in the future :-)
  8. donkeyhigh

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 98 Discussion/ 99 Predictions

    I just caught up in the manga. Which days is it usually released? Edit: nevermind, if this thread was opened the 14th,I'm guessing new chapter tomorrow.
  9. donkeyhigh

    Discussion The END of Naruto

    Re: Officially Announced the Series Ends in 5 Weeks Soooo, what does kishimoto expect us to do with our lives now?
  10. donkeyhigh

    Discussion The END of Naruto

    Re: Naruto is Ending or it's a start of a new Naruto Project?? They should make a follow-up, like the legend of korra.. :-)
  11. donkeyhigh

    Chapter Bleach 597 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions Wow, Bleach has really gone downhill. Hardly bother reading the manga any more. Awful, just awful.. "I'll kill you with my looove". Bitch plz.
  12. donkeyhigh

    Chapter Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    Hashirama wanted to be Hokage together with Madara. That didn't work out. But I'm guessing Naruto and Sasuke will for fill that dream, and be Hokage together.
  13. donkeyhigh

    Discussion The END of Naruto

    Re: Naruto is Ending or it's a start of a new Naruto Project?? This year? There's only 4 months left. That's like 16-17 chapters.. That can't be right?
  14. donkeyhigh

    Chapter Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions | No Chapter this Week I'm guessing Kakashi will do "a Danzou". He'll become a Hokage, then die the next chapter or so.. Then he can finally grill some sausages with his piece of shit dad around the camp fire.
  15. donkeyhigh

    Chapter Naruto 677 Chapter Discussion/ 678 Predictions

    Right, and that's the main difference between them and Madara. He's using the instructions on the Uchiha tablet. While Naruto and Sasuke are fully aware that they are reincarnations of the sage of 6 paths sons. And they talked with the sage themselves, and got info and powerups. That's the main...
Top