Recent content by Dorothy

  1. Dorothy

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 212 Discussion/213 (Final Chapter) Predictions Thread OMG I can't wait for the chapter... and I think that it could be sad to don't see Himawari for the last time, I miss her a lot... :( I wish for a happy ending...
  2. Dorothy

    Favorites Favourite Bakuman Character

    My favourite has always been Shujin. He's very smart, LOL and cool!<3
  3. Dorothy

    Psyren Old Spoiler Thread

    Re: Psyren Spoiler Thread OMG the chirldren are so cute! *_______*
  4. Dorothy

    Psyren Volume Cover Thread

    I was waiting for it, OMG Oboro is absolutely cool!! Dd
  5. Dorothy

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi & Obata Takeshi Kawaii!!! Thanks for posting the cover, Saiko is cute! :)
  6. Dorothy

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi Nice ideas! :amuse I'd like to see other new characters, Saiko needs some good assistents! :)
  7. Dorothy

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi Thanks for the image, OMG Eiji is horrible! >_>"
  8. Dorothy

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi It looks that Bakuman will get cover and colour pages in next Jump, news from here! I hope in a positive sign for the future! :amuse
  9. Dorothy

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    It seems interesting, thanks for pictures and news! :amuse
  10. Dorothy

    Psyren Volume Cover Thread

    Thank you very much, fxu!!! :wtf Very, very cute!<3
  11. Dorothy

    TF ,MH, RAVE

    Absolutely FANTASTIC! O_O My compliments, you're an artist! :love
  12. Dorothy

    Psyren Volume Cover Thread

    I hoped a cover with Oboro... T___T BTW, thanks for the image! Red Asaga is better than the one of his first color image! XD
  13. Dorothy

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ç____ç I can't believe that this is the last chapter! ç__ç
  14. Dorothy

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    Thanks for spoilers and images, Elr is absolutely adorable and Kiri is cute! :wtf Sui LOL XD
  15. Dorothy

    Psyren Fanart Thread

    WHAAA!!! Very beautiful works, RyuSensei!! :wtf I can't wait for the last Amamiya & Ageha's coloring! :love
Top