Recent content by Downfall

  1. Downfall

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 524 Spoilers & Discussion

    I can't even imagine how power are Urek, Enryu etc.. All Irregular
  2. Downfall

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 524 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wasn't the real one when he came to steal the ring of Data Zahard? Even data Zahard and Data Khun Eduan "fight" him. I thought it was the real one. If not is my bad then
  3. Downfall

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 524 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah but Baam is more mature now, he even see Zahard himseft, and Zahard wasn't here to talk.. I don't think he will be scared.
  4. Downfall

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 524 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam vs a FH? Sheeesh Well NGL I'm a Baam fan but still I don't think he can deal even a little bit against a FH. Ok he scratch urek long time ago, but Urek was so chill bcs he was against baby. This time we are in a War.. I think someone will save Baam if he fight against Traum
  5. Downfall

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 524 Spoilers & Discussion

    Kallavan is strong really strong that's a fact tho
  6. Downfall

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 524 Spoilers & Discussion

    You taking risk saying that haha
  7. Downfall

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 524 Spoilers & Discussion

    Can't wait to read it tbh
  8. Downfall

    Discussion AA's Patron

    Patron strength depend where you put Prime White (as strength) people call him as "Legendary High Ranker" Legendary for what?Killing people? Ok he was fear in the tower. I think he was only feared because he was know as a High ranker killing easely People. "and that's all "I don't think he was...
  9. Downfall

    Age of Readers

    Started reading few years ago.. Can't remember when exactly (Before the anime) and now I'm 23
  10. Downfall

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 523 Spoilers & Discussion

    Can't wait to see the next chapters..
Top