Recent content by Dr34d

  1. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 263 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I think they will force Sukuna's fingers out and that way Megumi will regain control of his body.
  2. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I expect Sukuna to interrupt the casting of purple with dismantle. He can throw dismantles without moving and will throw one at red to stimulate it and interrupt the casting.
  3. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't think it was recorded, it must have been a live transmission.
  4. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Smh, a barrierless domain is breakable. Did you not read the Yuki/Tengen v Kenjaku fight? Did you even think about the "solution" in the context of the story? The "solution" is to change the conditions of your barrier. Great, it stopped the domain from being broken from the outside. But what...
  5. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Because you honestly don't think so doesn't mean it is not the case. At least explain why you think the way you do instead of relying on what would be feelings. I think he would beat Gojo because the advantage Gojo had during the domain clashes was in 1 v 1 combat. He was not able to break...
  6. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    If Sukuna was not looking to learn how to bypass limitless with Mahoraga, in addition to the fact that he was going to fight the whole of JJK right after, he would have started that fight with his original body. 4 arms and 2 mouths with domain amplification would have meant Gojo would not be...
  7. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    The harder you try to make it seem like you don't care, the worse it looks. Just allow it.
  8. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    It is painfully clear you are one of those fans he was talking about.
  9. Dr34d

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 260 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I am a Sukuna fan but I think you are confusing some things. Let's quickly put it out there that Sukuna took significant damage from Gojo. Having your domain sealed off is a big deal, no one would have been able to survive otherwise. Let's not even talk about the barrierless domain. Sukuna's...
  10. Dr34d

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 260 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I think he is actually correct. Its not just Takaba, I have always suspected that Yuta used boogie woogie when he ambused Kenjaku. If you check the chapter, Kenjaku tries to react by moving towards Yuta, then Yuta appears behind Kenjaku again. Since I didn't see Yuta clap, I dismissed the idea...
  11. Dr34d

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 260 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Sukuna is not a cursed spirit How was it fishy? we got the explanation for it. Gojo did not know Sukuna was capable of firing off a dismantle that could harm him. In addition to that, Sukuna used a binding vow to fire off the world cutting dismantle without doing the preconditions. I think...
  12. Dr34d

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 260 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Who would have thought boogie boogie could become so busted? This thing is dangerous against anyone.
  13. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 259 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Lmao, this couldn't be more wrong. If Sukuna had started the fight with his original body, Gojo would not have been able to damage him enough to hit Sukuna with UV, meaning that Gojo would keep trying to break Sukuna's first domain expansion. This means that Gojo eventually becomes unable to do...
  14. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion

    The reason I asked if shikigami even need to die for totality to be used is because Sukuna can use piercing water and Mahoraga's wheel without summoning the Shikigami itself. This is like extracting their innate technique for his personal use. This is like totality, i.e., transferring their...
  15. Dr34d

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Don't worry. There wasn't any wound to rub salt on. I am pretty sure Megumi does not know everything about his own technique especially since he wasn't part of the Zenin clan, so we are back to where we started. Because Megumi can't summon the great serpent does not mean it is gone forever...
Top