Recent content by Dr4G0nZ

  1. Dr4G0nZ

    Psyren Volume 4 (ch026-035) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 35 Discussion / 36 Prediction Thread Well, the end of the world is unavoidable it seems, seeing how the future is desolate and destroyed. I actually find it pretty strange. The W.I.S.E from an earlier chapter seem to be in a pretty nicely uh... fertile... area. With trees, and plants.
  2. Dr4G0nZ

    Psyren Volume 4 (ch026-035) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 35 Discussion / 36 Prediction Thread Well, considering that, I think it's pretty far in the future.
  3. Dr4G0nZ

    Discussion 2008 Summer Olympics (Beijing)

    Oh man @ Liu Xiang.
  4. Dr4G0nZ

    Psyren Volume 4 (ch026-035) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 34 Discussion / 35 Prediction Thread Well, I really wanna know what the Rebirth stuff is all about. Also, did they tell us what year Ageha's present is? >_>
  5. Dr4G0nZ

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread Well, I've been playing Persona 3 recently. Around 100 hours in o_o.
  6. Dr4G0nZ

    Discussion 2008 Summer Olympics (Beijing)

    That torch-lighting was simply stunning.
  7. Dr4G0nZ

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008 I didn't use female...! :(
  8. Dr4G0nZ

    Submissions [Submissions]Sig of the Week #15-16

    Emotions - Determination by Dr4G0nZ Stock from Gamefaqs. Comments : No more Persona 3 sigs from me, I swearz.
  9. Determination

    Determination

    Persona 3.
  10. THE OTHER ONE WAS COMPRESSED T_T

    THE OTHER ONE WAS COMPRESSED T_T

    T_T
  11. Dr4G0nZ

    Submissions [Submissions]Sig of the Week #13-14

    Female - "See again" by Dr4G0nZ Stocks from Planetrenders and stock.xchng. Also, I was making this, and it was a WIP, but I had artists block. >.< (Edited 3 times because of compression :()
  12. Dr4G0nZ

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Thanks. :)
  13. Dr4G0nZ

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    I'd like to go for Manga Editor status. I've cleaned "Reborn!", and Psyren. I also help clean for Mangaddicted. LegACy can vouch for me. o_o
  14. Dr4G0nZ

    My first clean

    Same here, just wondering how long you took to do it... Because it's pretty damn awesome, looks like you put A LOT of effort in it!
  15. Dr4G0nZ

    Supply: Signature Calling all talented sig makers!

    It's nothing much, but I'll offer my help when I have the time. :)
Top