Recent content by Dra

  1. FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

    Re: 107 Discussion/108 Predictions I can imagine much what will happen to the entire cast except this bugger: Pride fetus. Huh? :s I love Arakawa Hiromu because she does what the real genius artists/authors do--end it while it's still good. Not milkmilkmilkmilk until it ends on a horrible...
  2. Fairy Tail Vol. 15 (Chap 119-126) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 120 Discussion / 121 Predictions Man. I was incredibly disappointed in this chapter. Seriously, Gerard again? And what a convenient way to get rid of Erza. I don't want Natsu to pull a Naruto and become such a 2-dimensional "OMG I GOTTA BE THE STRONGEST RAWR" type of character...
  3. Seinen Hayate Cross Blade (Hayate X Blade) by Hayashiya Shizuru

    I didn't find a thread for this, so here goes. This was licensed by Seven Seas and the first volume in English was just released, while volume 9 will be released this month in Japan; it's currently serialized in Ultra Jump. It's best classified as a comedy-action (swordfighting girls) seinen...
Top