Recent content by Draco1988

  1. Draco1988

    Chapter Fairy Tail 336 Discussion/ 337 Predictions

    You want something destroyed? Leave it to Fairy Tail. It's our specialty!! With the gate destroyed, it will definitely a different future. I still wonder what was the point of showing future Levy crying? Also, how does destroying the gate change the future while killing present rogue doesnt?
  2. Draco1988

    Shounen Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo by YOSHIKAWA Miki

    So... Another guys into the harem =)) one messed up harem =))
  3. Draco1988

    Chapter Fairy Tail 307 Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 307 Discussion / 308 Predictions Somehow I think that Minerva was just bluffing and knowing not where Lector currently is. But she was just taking advantage of that no one know either for her bigger scheme (and to make Sting obey her).
  4. Draco1988

    Shounen Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo by YOSHIKAWA Miki

    I admit I got impatient and went ahead and read the raw...
  5. Draco1988

    Shounen Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo by YOSHIKAWA Miki

    I suspect in order to change the future, they would need to combine the power of two witches (in this case, Maria's and Shiraishi) Regarding Itou, as she said, she'd rather doing the kissing than being kissed, thus she gets embarassed when Yamada initiated it.
  6. Draco1988

    Shounen Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo by YOSHIKAWA Miki

    I think it's kind of like she need to kiss someone to see the future from that person's perspective. Otherwise, she would just see it from her own perspective. And yeah, I wonder if the tongue is really needed ^^
  7. Draco1988

    Chapter Magi 134-138 Discussion

    Re: Magi 134-138 Discussion/139 Predictions What omake? I don't see anything. Am I missing anything? Btw, are those mage apprentice wear anything under that "gown-like" outfit? Cuz from a couple of backshots of Alladin, he seems to wear nothing underneath.. ^^
  8. Draco1988

    Chapter Magi 131-133 Discussion

    Re: Magi 131 Discussion/132 Predictions But if Hakuryuu "hates" his mother, why did he fight the gang though? Shouldn't he just kill the Holy Mother the moment he got possessed? And talked about spreading trauma; he cut off the head and show it to her "children" - it would traumatize them...
  9. Draco1988

    Chapter Magi 131-133 Discussion

    Re: Magi 131 Discussion/132 Predictions Hakuryuu~~~ has he turned into kuroryuu? Holy mother has chosen the wrong person to possess, it seemed.
  10. Draco1988

    Chapter Magi 124-126 Discussion

    Re: Magi 124 Discussion/125 Predictions So, the pirates are all children? They rob and then kidnap other children to train them to be pirate and continue the circle? Are the weapon they use household vessels? Or just regular magic tools? Can it be the 'great holy mother' also from Magnoshutat?
  11. Draco1988

    Discussion Magi Raws Discussion Thread

    Re: Magi spoiler thread No, all those characters appear before/during the Balbadd arc, including Hakuryuu Ren. If the other Generals were there, we can know for sure that they would cover something after Balbadd; otherwise, all clues have just been up to Balbadd so far...
  12. Draco1988

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 26 (Chap 214-222) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 215 Discussion/ 216 Predictions That explained how Grimoir Heart found their way to the island. and so Markarov is 76 already? 88yrs. old actually. ~Ghost
  13. Draco1988

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [Latest: 37]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [Latest: 29] Yeah, I would love to see the LE cover as well ^^
  14. Draco1988

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 25 (Chap 205 - 213) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 207 - 209 Discussion/ 210 Predictions I guess that would mean FT is "fated" to be a "Dark Guild" just like its Edolas counterpart. About the Goat-faced guy. Yeah, he's probably Stellar Spirit "Capricorn". Since Loki can survive in human world, and even work as a mage in a...
  15. Draco1988

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 25 (Chap 205 - 213) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 207 - 209 Discussion/ 210 Predictions WTH? Holy Moly. It's Zeref!!!! The deadly guy is Zeref himself? The legendary Zeref. *Mind stop functioning for a while* So... Now we know why he was introduced on chapter 200 (Mashima has his own reason after all).... And how did he know...
Top