Recent content by dragon132004

  1. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 419 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 419 Discussion/420 Predictions Ohi Ohi...Guys Am I dreaming... Is this really Ichigo?? Seriously he is beyond the word COOL.
  2. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 418 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 418 Discussion/419 Predictions I see.. But there is one thing I was mislead about due to the spoilers... The Spoilers said he destroyed the Hado #90 with his sword but WHAT REALLY happened... He just Knocked off with his left hand only like a some window glass... Ohi Ohi that...
  3. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 418 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 418 Discussion/419 Predictions Can Ichigo be anymore cool than this... Really he ROCK ^.^.
  4. dragon132004

    Chapter Naruto 506 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 506 Spoiler Discussion WHAT HAPPENED TO his Kyuubi Chakra that heals even the fall from cliff and of all excuses THIS... I mean Naruto since the start of this Manga he got all of the serious injuries and That didn't stopped him or whatever it is........:mad:mad:mad: Kishi YOu FAIL.
  5. dragon132004

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 291 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 291 Discussion / 292 Prediction So Guys.... Where can I find Chapter 292?? It's out right? I mean I already see there's some translation to it besides the RAW.
  6. dragon132004

    Discussion 3-A Negi Love-Love Rankings

    Hey Guys... So I am wondering how Chachamaru ranking now... To be honest I was really suprised by how things ended up with Chachamaru and that character development as for her Pactio. So I can say her Pactio is by far the best of all the others, not to be mention that Negi was dead serious about...
  7. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 371 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 371 Spoiler Discussion Thread So that means he was defeated by a mere hunch, isn't that what you're saying? and why Barragan didn't even use any Cero, no black CERO or whatever its?
  8. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 371 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 371 Spoiler Discussion Thread So guys correct me if I was wrong... In other words, these past 20 chapters were all bluff xD. Barragan, the second Espada, the one who is supposed to be stronger than Ulquiorra, defeated by a one armed captain and former Vise Captain Hachigen who...
  9. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 367 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 367 Spoiler Discussion What the heck... What the heck... What the heck... So Ichigo masked form turns out to be the strongest among the vizards...
  10. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 365 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 365 Spoiler Discussion Thread Oh Man, Seriously speaking, Hachi's mask it just freaked me out and it seems to me that mask characteristics nothing like Hachi's character...
  11. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 364 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 364 Discussion/365 Predictions Thread Dude you've changed the Translation of page Ch213, pg 20 This is the original one http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/213/19/
  12. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 363 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 363 Discussion/364 Predictions Thread You seriously think so... That sheild you are talking about, isn't the same sheild that he used against... hmm let's see Luppi :blink:blink:blink
  13. dragon132004

    Chapter Bleach 363 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 363 Discussion/364 Predictions Thread After reading these last two chapters I still don't see Harribel nor Barragan and now we have Wonderweiss and that thing so before things gets more messy... Can you guys answer this question as I am already lost here. Do you really think...
  14. dragon132004

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Discussion/453 Predictions I couldn't say anything more....You've really summarized what I did wanna say...
  15. dragon132004

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Discussion / 451 Predictions - Part 1 Not really...Look at it this way...Didn't Jiraiya learn the Rasengan! from the Fourth and Jiraiya was the master
Top