Recent content by DragonCenti

  1. DragonCenti

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion (Final Chapter)

    Well this was very rushed. What if Ishida fucked up (For instance, he exceeded the chapter count that was set by Jump and had to do a backup ending. Maybe he did not want to fuck up, but yet he fucked up and had to rush everything). Had he cut/shortened CCG Labaratory and Clown attack Arcs I...
  2. DragonCenti

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 176 Discussion/177 Predictions

    On one hand, I'm glad that this will continue. On the other hand, I think it suffers from long-running story syndrome where the content gradually keeps getting worse. Let's hope that part 3 will be better than the final arc of :re. There are plenty of plot threads left hanging: Is Arata dead...
  3. DragonCenti

    Multi Season Tokyo Ghoul

    I know, but in what scene of early :re Ayato is shown fighting, without his mask.
  4. DragonCenti

    Multi Season Tokyo Ghoul

    They are following the manga, some things were cut due to censorship or limited pacing issues. However, I enjoyed the episode since I read the manga. I don't mind this pacing, as long as all of the epic stuff gets adapted. Why is Ayato shooting particles with his Kagune in the opening, I don't...
  5. DragonCenti

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 167 Discussion/168 Predictions

    The fights looks messy ever since :re started. When I look at fight scenes from the original, they are clear as a day and I could easily see the action. Now, it's just random beams spammed on every panel.
  6. DragonCenti

    Discussion Most Shocking Moments/Saddest Death

    They were both males. http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Shio_Ihei http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Rikai_Souzu
  7. DragonCenti

    Predictions Tokyo Ghoul:re Prediction Game (Final Results)

    I think that Kaiko will get a flashback with Yoshimura or Arima after he is killed.
  8. DragonCenti

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 166 Discussion/167 Predictions

    Kaiko is OP af. Donato is controlling Eto's body with his cross.
  9. DragonCenti

    Multi Season Tokyo Ghoul

    *Timeslot for 12 episodes. *Arima killing Shachi (Chapter 64) *Where is Takizawa? (Was he cut to reduce time?) *Looks that it will be rushed But then: *Looks quite faithful, first episode of TG was also faithful, doesn't mean a damn. *Animated panels straigh from the manga. *Designs look...
  10. DragonCenti

    Multi Season Tokyo Ghoul

    I smell censors.
  11. DragonCenti

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 159 Discussion/160 Predictions

    Ending soon, confirmed: http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/02/07/tokyo-ghoul-re-manga-ending-final-arc/ Not surprising considering that the anime is in April.
  12. DragonCenti

    Discussion Was the Life Adaption of Tokyo Ghoul a disappointment to you?

    Yeah, it was dogshit. Just like the anime.
  13. DragonCenti

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 159 Discussion/160 Predictions

    For that I would blame not him, but Furuta & Kanou. Kaneki didn't know that he would turn out like this. Oggai Squad? Those freaking children looked like they enjoyed killing ghouls, so I see no problem and they were brainwashed beyond repair.
  14. DragonCenti

    Multi Season Tokyo Ghoul

    The designs look simpler to animate. Look at Tsukiyama's design from 1st season and now. It is possible for this to be 12+ eps.
Top