Recent content by dragons4life

  1. dragons4life

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Re: Volume Covers, Color Pages & Misc. Funny thing about the volume cover. There are only DS (except for Wendy) on it:verily
  2. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 299 Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 299 Discussion / 300 Predictions Good chapter. :^_^
  3. dragons4life

    Long Running Fairy Tail

    Re: Fairy Tail Anime & Discussion Well I'm so excited that I will probably count the days and (if I am that desparate) hours until the GMG arc will be animated:arf :bored Why isn't it October already!!! :bored
  4. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

    I almost fell out of my chair lmfao!:lmao:rofl Great chapter! Especially with Erza and Jellal!:hurr:Haha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ah, such a day brightener!:super
  5. dragons4life

    Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

    Re: Lucy Heartfilia. From the future! Ok you people who believe that the mysterious girl is Lucy are forgetting one very important factor. In chapter 289 we see the outline of the girl when she first appeared in Wendy vs Chelia fight. And I don't know if you saw that, but the mysterious girl...
  6. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    :gwah -> :crying this was my reaction to two weeks of sidestories in the manga (it will probably be a Lyon, Juvia and Gray date):shootme And someone needs to give Lector a paperbag or something, he's having a nervous breakdown:arf on a side note to lighting up some fans moods: Meanwhile at...
  7. dragons4life

    Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    Re: Why kill your dragon? Well i think that their minds were manipulated, including their dragons, but Weisslogia broke through the manipulation and freed Skypeah as well from his manipulation but couldn't make it in time to break Sting and Rogue, and because Sting and Rogue were their sons...
  8. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 296 Discussion/ 297 Predictions

    IIIII KNEW IT!!!! Zeref did appear in the fight! And the way Ultear and Meredy talked about that "mysterious" magical presence was like saying: "It is Zeref but don't get your hopes up, even though it is him" And Lector is Sting student are you f*ck*ng kidding me :-_-. But anyways EPIC simply...
  9. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 295 Discussion/ 296 Predictions

    hahahaha awesome!!! This chapter was awesome epic!!! It was funny and action packed (I thought that the deuchebag and his cat would have half the chapter all by himself :-_- ) And btw did anyone notice that Lucy was watching the fight. :hurr And Orga has green hair :oh I didn't know that :oh
  10. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 294 Spoiler Thread I just can't stop reading this chapter!!!^^
  11. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 294 Spoiler Thread OMG!!!! one word EPIC!!!!!!!!! Man that chapter, thank you Mashima for writing such an epic chapter. My heart was racing the entire time:spaz:onoz:yay:nowei:x3:shout:whoo I mean look at Sting face wahahahahahahahaha classic :rofl:pwned
  12. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

    Yeah, since I think no one has even thought about it (or least i think) I predict that this mysterious Zeref wannabe will appear once again in this chapter.
  13. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

    Come on!!! I mean Mashima is supposed to be really quick when he draws but colored pages and some information about the movie takes forever! I just want to see Sting getting his ass beat up by Natsu:scry
  14. dragons4life

    Chapter Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

    man, right now I'm jumping up and down of exitement!!!!:spaz
  15. dragons4life

    Fairy Tail: The Movie

    ok, thanx
Top