Recent content by DragonX

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail Previous Chapters Discussion Thread

    Re: Fairy Tail 65 Discussion/ 66 Prediction Thread Well so far Gildartz is the only one that haven't show him/herself yet, maybe he will appear and teach Luxus a lesson instead of Makarov, if the guild decide Luxus should be punish.
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 481 Predictions well I'm just hoping that it will end like 10 minute too but perhap other stuff might happen that will stretch this thing even longer, that would suck! I really hope it will end next chapter. Robin power wouldn't help Moria right now. I really don't get how can it...
  3. Shounen Change Guy by Son Eun Ho & Choi Myung Suu

    Re: Change Guy It been killing me too, how strong can Kang Too-Jee become until he is the last one standing. I hope he show his hidden talent soon because he still need to fight 1 more guy after his next fight.
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 481 Predictions
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 480 Discussion I don't think they could at the beginning cause Oz still have too much power back at the beginning.
  6. Shounen Change Guy by Son Eun Ho & Choi Myung Suu

    Re: Change Guy 313 and 314 is out, too bad he lost but it still a cool fight.
Top