Recent content by Drakar123

  1. Noblesse Chapter 278 Review

    As we have been told by Gejutel,Rai's role is to protect the nobles but according to him the nobles never needed his protection because they were the strongest in the world for all of history and as such the role of noblesse is open to interpretation. I think being noblesse means protecting...
  2. Noblesse Chapter 278 Review

    Thank you for the warm welcome!:)I've lurked the forums here for a pretty long time but never took the time to join until now.What was it ?A year and a half ?I can't even remember any more.Anyway... I am aware that Rai went into hibernation well before the Lord gave that order.I guess I...
  3. Noblesse Chapter 278 Review

    Excellent review as always Jammin.I think this chapter finally shed some light on the reason for the betrayal of the traitor clan leaders.If their reason is what I think it is then I find their betrayal completely justified and might even end up rooting for them.If Urokai's words are anything to...
Top