Recent content by DrakeSparda

  1. DrakeSparda

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 526 Discussion/527 Predictions One thing with the new Buggy development. Wondering if he has gotten stronger? As far as I remember Buggy was more of a comic relief villain. So, yes he hit the BullGori, who says his attack had any affect? I personally would find it quite funny...
  2. DrakeSparda

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Stuck at chapter 755, cant find 756->760 normally you would visit the ignition one website and download from there... but they are out of commission at the moment, so I would try Evil-Empire (http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Evil_Empire/index.php?act=idx) you need to create an account and...
  3. DrakeSparda

    Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page 106 Predictions yea the story has been streched a bit... altho still interesting... but one thing no one has pointed out is 105 ended with the screen zoomed up on raito's watch... and if u remember he has a piece of the death note in there... yes he did use one side of it b4...
Top