Recent content by Drakie79

  1. Hangout Otaku Cafe Hangout

    Hagure Idol? Any posts and so forth on here for Hagure Idol Jigokuhen or Black Joke? Was enjoying both and cant seem to find anything for the latter any more.
  2. Seinen Neighbor No. 13 by Inoue Santa

    Big fan of the manga and subsequent film that was made; which even has Takashi Miike in!!! Am an all round fan of Santa Inoue.
  3. Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki I want to read the original also. Had no look in finding as of yet though!!!!!!!
  4. Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki Really want to see the film now: Matsuda Yusaku as Haguro!!!! For some info see below: http://www.buried.com/horrormovies/okami-no-monsho-1973/1931/...
  5. Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki Just watched the trailer for the second 70's film based on Wolf Guy....very similar to what has transpired in the newer manga it seems, though not as graphic.
  6. Seinen Mad Bull 34 by Koike Kazuo & Inuoe Noriyoshi

    Re: Mad Bull 34 by Koike Kazuo & Inuoe Noriyoshi (v27) Looking for volume four of the updated series Madbull 2000?
  7. Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki Read them and must say it is getting to be little more than ******. The series has always had ALITTLE of that, but this really is prolonged and is fairly depressing now. I had to cure myself be reading some Crows and Worst manga...
  8. Seinen Ookami no Monshou by Tabata Yoshiaki

    Re: Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest (OOKAMI NO MONSHOU) by YUGO Yuuki I read them and I have to say I loathed it all....really disappointed by the sheer.....I dunno really put off now....
Top