Recent content by DreamwriterX

  1. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 538 Chapter Discussion / 539 Predictions

    I actually thought this was a good chapter, but Hiro only spent like 3 chapters on Lucy....And the END thing...like hardly enough time and the Gray vs Natsu battle was small. In its last 8 chapters, this does not compare to Rave Master....this isnt exacatly a specutular ending. Nothing like WOW...
  2. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    I agree with this because I dont see Lucy dying ethier
  3. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    My predictions for the next chapter, " when the flame dies / goes out" Is that this chapter is all about Gray, Happy, Natsu and Lucy. My guess is after Zeref is defeated, the book of END will dissapper, making Lucy normal again, but somehow connected to Natsu. Obviously, Hiro has made this manga...
  4. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 534 Chapter Discussion / 535 Predictions

    I actually wonder if Lucy and Natsu are now connected because Lucy worked in the END book to fix Natsu's life. I wonder if after he defeats Zeref, Lucy will appear to him after the fight is over, and she'll be like his saviour.......NOW I WANT NEXT CHAPTER!!! .
  5. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 532 & 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

    I dont think Natsu can die. Since Gray and Lucy opened the END book, it might help Natsu (lets face it, Natsu has lasted through alot already) I think Mavis wil come back and Zeref destroyed because of the END curse (Maybe Lucy is involved in that....maybe she is his savoir). I feel like End has...
  6. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 520 Discussion/521 Predictions

    OMG. I actually loved the chapter because as a NALU fan...this was like what I have been waiting for but that moment with Gajeel and Levy too was just...perfect. Im really curious on how Natsu is going to approch Zeref....but he seems to have an idea. But seriously, I loved the chapter.
  7. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 520 Discussion/521 Predictions

    Im so happy in the spoliers that Natsu is FINALLY awake. Im curious to see what his reaction is to Lucy next to him naked.....but im exctied. NALU moment for sureeeee
  8. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions (ON BREAK NEXT WEEK)

    Honestly, I agree that Hiro has worked up enough "because she's Erza". Although, I was quite suprised with the last chapter and how that ended up. Nalu , however has a place in my heart but Lucy has gotten fan serviced like a ton and I have lost respect for her. Like, Hiro has pulled it out a...
  9. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    WHAT IF!!! Natsu cannot die hes like the main character as well as Lucy in FT. My guess is Lucy somehow saves him, or well, Sting does in his mind. Natsu the strongest of the demons so therefore, he cannot die. I wonder if there is going to be a NALU moment . ^^^
  10. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    I totally agree with that. And if she actually *stopped* the END fight. I thought it was a good chapter but now I am totally eager for the battle against Irene. I really don wonder what she is to Erza and if Lucy, and Wendy will join in the fight. I loved the Nalu moment. I would give this...
  11. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    I hope its going to be a good chapter. Like seriously. Although, Im really foward to the Erza battle as well as Nalu hahah HAHA Thats an interesting theory ahaha I agree with that ^^^^^
  12. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    Im actually excited for this chapter. For one: We get a Nalu moment. Two: Gruiva Three: Irene mystery Four: Marakov is actually ALIVE !!?!?! WHO would have thought!??! And last, again the Nalu moment. Im a HUGE Nalu fan!!! <3
  13. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    Im actually to see Laxus and Mavis but I do wonder where Erza came from. Maybe she ran into Lucy?
  14. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 505 Chapter Discussion / 506 Predictions

    I hope that this isnt a Sasuke/naurto battle. There was so much story line that led up to that battle while Hiro basically wrote 'here, lets have Gray and Natsu battle each other END like.' Honestly, the last chapter wasn' that exciting. Im more interested to what is going to happen to Grey and...
  15. DreamwriterX

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    Can I just say how happy I am about a NALU moment? Honestly, I believe that Lucy can change Natsu from E.N.D and stop him. Just how close they are and the adventures they've been on, I'm putting my money on Lucy stopping him. Although, the TRUMP card thing. Does Hiro have a knack for...
Top