Recent content by Drizzt1

  1. Drizzt1

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 463 Discussion/464 Predictions Madara has shown Kakashi and Yamato his dissapearing act one too many times. I would be very suprised if they don't come up with something this time.
  2. Drizzt1

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions I don't think Sasuke believes Madara, he seems too intelligent to fall for Madara's "I didn't do it." Immediately after joining Akatsuki, he began going rouge. Sasuke has a history of pretending to be fooled so he can acquire power. If you put 2 and...
  3. Drizzt1

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions Madara can't copy what he can't see. I remember Hirashin to be a summoning technique not a rapid body movement. There was nothing to copy apart from hand seals, but issue 240 shoes him using Hirashin without any seals. Also, Madara uses it without...
  4. Drizzt1

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions Has anyone considered this given the info this chapter? After Kishi introduced Kirabi, he showed us that it is possible for a tailed-beast and it's host to work together. For Naruto, having an uncontrollable entity manipulating his will has been a...
Top