Recent content by drmoustachio

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 812 Discussion / 813 Predictions

    It would be very funny if Pudding is Lola's nickname. I wonder what would Sanji's reaction be in the next chapter... Probably "NO! but... maybe yes... NO... but maybe she is hot.. .BUT!"
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 453 Discussion/ 454 Predictions

    There is a lot of gray and juvia, but nobody noticed that gajeel and levy are in the same bed. Look at the blanket star pattern :3
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 442 Discussion/ 443 Predictions

    The reactions of Gray and Natsu is indeed interesting. Thing is, they may not know who the 12 are or at least not all of them. Gray sensing her magical presence may surprised him to meet one of them early... Natsu might be pulling off a Natsu. His reaction isn't one of fear, but more of omg can...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 442 Discussion/ 443 Predictions

    I wouldn't jump the gun that quickly. I think the reaction is more of, oh crap we didn't expect to find one of the 12 in this island so quickly and she looks strong. We mostly agree that the appearance of Brandish is pretty early and quick. I think the next chapter will likely be focusing on...
Top