Recent content by DrunkDragon

  1. DrunkDragon

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 309 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 309 Spoilers Oh thanks for the spoilers! Man things are starting to heat up, cant wait! I cracked up when Kamo pulled out the Negi Love Ranking chart XD
  2. DrunkDragon

    Discussion One Piece Prediction: Next Adventures and Locations

    I remember reading somewhere, maybe a sbs, that the strawhats will meet vegapunk sometime during the series. Kuma appearing near the ship might lead to this happening. Kuma might take the ship to vegapunk and the strawhats will try to get it back.
  3. DrunkDragon

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Even if the the fight was short it was a good fight.
  4. DrunkDragon

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun I think it'll be more like they fight at the same time and the scenes will switch from Apachi to Kenichi and so forth. Oh and dont forget the flashbacks, I hope they aren't boring.
  5. DrunkDragon

    Tournament fights

    Re: Hibari vs Xanxus Depends if Hibari has the vongola ring, since it will be able to hold Hibari's flame output. If he does he'll own Xanxus, if not it'll be a close fight and Hibari will probably run out of rings if it gets prolonged. Hmm, I'll go with Hibari on this since it'll be a quick...
  6. DrunkDragon

    Shounen Medaka Box by NISHIO Ishin and AKATSUKI Akira

    Not sure if I got this right but...
  7. DrunkDragon

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 294 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 294 Spoilers Thats the question, is she there as an ally or enemy? Either way she's still one of my favorite characters in Negima even if she doesn't really talk and hasn't had that many appearances XD Been waiting for something like this! Woot!!
  8. DrunkDragon

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 292 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 292 Spoilers This chapter was great especially the last part. Can't wait to see what Negi does next week!
  9. DrunkDragon

    Tournament fights

    Re: 25 yr. old Lambo vs. Genkishi I think Lambo wins since he somehow survived to live to 25 when the other guardians didn't. It's possible to beat Genkishi if he knew about him and the experience that made him survive that long should be a big help.
  10. DrunkDragon

    Tournament fights

    Re: Zakuro vs. Lal Mirch Zakuro since he took Lal out during the final battle pretty easily. However if she wasn't affected by the curse it would probably be a close fight. Oh and doesn't Zakuro know all of Lal's techniques and the like?
  11. DrunkDragon

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 291 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 291 Spoilers go to the bottom of page and click the download with filefactory
  12. DrunkDragon

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 290 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 290 Spoilers Just saw the chapter. Things are looking pretty cool. Fate seems to be going gar over Negi XD I loved Tsukiyomi picking a fight with Fate. Not sure if she was saying that he was acting human or something and she wanted to fight him because he was more(?)...
  13. DrunkDragon

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 289 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 289 Spoilers I loved Yuuna's reaction after getting her card XD. As for Makie it looked like she got an orgasm or was just extremely happy when she finally got to kiss Negi :D I lol'ed when Negi says, "your incredible(?)" to Makie and she asks "Eh, f-for the kiss? N-no...
  14. DrunkDragon

    Reborn 289 Discussions/ 290 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 289 Spoiler Thread I think a more likely solution for them not being there was that the Ninth told them not to interfere since it was a personal matter or something along those lines. Also isn't Adehild appearing near the end of each chapter when reborn is trying to see how strong...
  15. DrunkDragon

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima! 288 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! 288 Spoliers Your right, can you PM me the answer then? Nvm, Can't believe I forgot about it >.> I just read the raw and yeah Negi's reactions were hilarious. Makie and Yuuna had to ruin it near the end for Akira, the mood was perfect too. Akira is one of my...
Top