Recent content by DstSoldier

  1. Who's your least favorite member of the Vongola 10th Famiglia?

    All to his or own opinion, thankfully my opinion tends to agree with the majority so I never find myself in a situation where a large number of people disagree with me.
  2. Who's your least favorite member of the Vongola 10th Famiglia?

    Gokudera's useful though, for laughs and such chrome is just chrome one character that just didn't need to be added. Akiria Amano did a good job of making the majority of the character s like able. Just I'm one the many who don't like chrome XD.
  3. Who's your least favorite member of the Vongola 10th Famiglia?

    Dude to even put lambo on the same level of hatred as chrome is just wrong. I could never like chrome, and think a moment to imagine the show without Lambo it just wouldnt be the same. Whereas chrome is useless...
  4. Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Omake Fight: Kyoko vs Haru Don't know if this is against the rules seeing as its almost one month old. But I think Kyoko is ok not nescessarily great, if I had to chose for Tsuna's love it would be Haru. Kyoko is just how I put it a boring typical anime girl character... but the results...
Top