Recent content by dugminhknoe

  1. dugminhknoe

    Anime Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club

    I re-opened the link to public. Sorry it took me awhile to do that. Hope everyone enjoys~ http://www.mediafire.com/download/6gl1cd7li7yk6oi/HunterXHunter_Original_Soundtrack_3.zip
  2. dugminhknoe

    Anime Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club

    Has anyone found the new ost? I have the CD now ;] I'm gonna upload it in a few hours. ---------- Post added November 06, 2013 at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was November 05, 2013 at 02:15 PM ---------- Hunter X Hunter: Select X Best X Alpha (Compilation OST). Sorry for delay, had...
  3. dugminhknoe

    Anime Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club

    Yeah I'm deciding to get that one. Does anybody know if Hunter x Hunter is going to be officially released with optional english subtitles on Blu-ray or DVD in the future? The prices for the current DVD/Blu-rays sets are OMEGA.
  4. dugminhknoe

    Anime Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club

    Wow the responses.. Yo I'm glad I decided to make an account the other day and upload the OST for everyone.. I know HXH is like the BEST but I had no idea about how huge the HXH fan community was around the world. Thanks for everyone who reblogged, posted on other forums and even mentioned me...
  5. dugminhknoe

    Anime Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club

    Hello.. I'm just a dude who buys a lot of japanese releases especially soundtracks of my fav animes. I was ripping my CD that just came in today..and while searching online for the biggest sized album cover for the HXH's 3rd soundtrack, I stumbled upon this forum. I see alot of you guys REALLY...
Top