Recent content by Dung D Manh

  1. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion Answering my question with another one....Of course it won't be easy. Its not a slap in a face and you lost kind of fight still dnt you agree (or not) its inevitable that akainu will lose? Its a simple yes or no answer.
  2. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion Since you brought it up, mind answering this. Your hyped up yes, but do you expect akainu to stand a chance? Also have you taught about 1-2 Adm dying at all? Don't you agree that if marco holds off 1 Adm and other Division capn holds another that the...
  3. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 563 Discussion / 564 Prediction Thread

    Correct, closest to pk, strongest pirate, and most well known pirate=topest pirate, same mobojambo to me. Makes since for why BB would want him out of the pic, dnt it?
  4. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion Could I isn't a prob but this is about your comments....You talk about Garp next moves so I'm asking, whats the motive for him taking those action? You answer in a laughable manner, in another way you avoid answering my question. I can't illustrate Garp...
  5. Dung D Manh

    Gold D Roger vs Blackbeard

    Bkhair & you seem to make sense but dnt forget shanks said it himself, even before BB had his power he is the one that gave him his face injury.....jimbei also mention him being a mysterious character even before acquiring his current power....Luffy punch was definitely unexpectedly to...so your...
  6. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion @BL: lol but not the answer I was expecting...u fail. Also its not that I disagree to disagree, I dnt agree is the reason. @Rah: you didnt answer my question, I notice the ship but how did he got in(came in) through to where he start his rampaging?
  7. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion It isn't hard to think about how one simple giant gate can be open compare to whats happening. But this remind me of something.....Where did Oars Jr came in from? He came in later during the fight....
  8. Dung D Manh

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    A fire breathing Dragon would be pretty tight yo.....
  9. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion @wow: lets say you're WB, you have the power to splits an inland. How hard can it be for you to open/crumble a giant gate? There's still other way but that should be easy enough for WB. Just a reminder, how did WB enter the war zone in the first place...
  10. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion 3 scenario's: 1: SenG calls off the war and release Ace. 2: WB calls off the war and kill himself for Ace release. 3: Oda end the war with an atomic bomb. Enjoy.....:D I dnt think I need to say, I'm being sarcastic......
  11. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 563 Discussion / 564 Prediction Thread

    Considering WB strength do we all agree akainu (& other Adm) won't stand a chance against WB alone? If so since we've been talking about WB, Ace, other dying how about 1-2 Adm dying? If 1st divi cap holds off 1 adm and other division cap holds off another we could see 1 adm dying atleast. Right...
  12. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion For detail info on chap 0!
  13. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion lol.....Beside ungraded it shouldn't mean the NW cap are weak compare to the SH. It took the whole SH to take just one down. So it shouldnt be easy to take 20 especially if they got each others back.
  14. Dung D Manh

    Chapter One Piece 564 Discussion / 565 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 564 Spoiler Discussion @Gcat: You should read the home page. It tell you about it. Interesting chapt.......
  15. Dung D Manh

    The Origin of Dragon

    Im more positive then negative yo, its just my words doesn't seem nice. Hahahah I agree Dragon definitely know all info about the VC or just something about it, that can be said with facts. I'm not against ideas, but like you said we can't all agree with one. I blame BL for making it seem like...
Top