Recent content by dustinfoley

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread Why need to summon one? Naruto is in an earthen prison he can sit still all he wants.
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 As much as I would hate to see hinata go (prolly my desired love interest for naruto), I think kishi is doing this because sauske will never accept sakura, and she is the more fitting, strong willed/hearted person that a lead character...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Well, if killer bee can control the 8 tail, I wouldn't say its impossible for naruto to control a 6 tail demi fox. I think we are to expect that the fox is uncontrollable in the next chapter, but that just might be what he wants us to...
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread One thing that bugged me, is that when killerbee when 8tailed, he turned into a giant beast. When ever naruto "transforms" into the kyubi, he just got covered in chakra.... until now, now that he is 6 tails (66% transformation!) hes starting to get the...
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread I think pain founded akutsuki. And mandara some how black mailed/manipulated him. Mandara wants to lock up the tailed beasts so they can never be used against him and he can declare war on who ever. Nagato wants them so he has an atomic bomb...
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread Have to agree. Next chapter - Naruto agrees that they want peace and they should work together for a less "painful" solution. Nagato agrees but still desires the power of the kyubi. I do see it as kinda possible atm that naruto watches pain...
  7. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread I think pein is more complex then people give him credit for. I think the bars placed in the body can only give basic motor skills and only very specific jutsu. AKA the whole 6 ear bars, 3 eyes, 2 nose and 4 lip bars might be specific to activating the...
  8. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread The scoop on Zetsu (aka aloe vera) Half man, half robot.... 100% cure for sun burn [hr] In all seriousness i think its strange that we will see the defeat of one of the heads of akatsuki long before the underlings
  9. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread I think he is sitting (Or at least immobilized) for a few reasons: 1) the hole in the back of the chair is there to facilitate the 19+ bars coming out of his back, 2) he is hunched forward in all the pictures, suggesting the bars on his back are to much...
  10. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread Judgeing by the picture, Nagato is paralyzed from the wasite down, those 4 holes line up with his legs, and the "chair" itself looks like it walks so I assume he no longer can fight with his own body. I still think that his eyes have some kinda power...
  11. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread For some reason I really liked this picture so i colored it :-p I call it "I have arrived".... can I has cheese burger ...figured it was on the first post of this thread so its been seen by all
  12. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread Taking bets that inos dad finds nagato at the start of the next chapter and gets WTFPWNED like the ninja that attack yahiko when they were kids :-p
  13. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread How embarassing for akatsuki. Failed at capturing the 8 tail Failing at capturing the 9 tail "Lol guyz, guess well take over the world next week with plan B since the last 2 jinchuriki wtf pwned us"
  14. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread Dont forget nagato himself (without pein) has the ability to instantly kill anyone. So even in a wheel chair his eyes may prove to be more troublesome and less "kick a cripple while hes down"
  15. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread I dont get why everyone is so upset. Nagato was the male version of Hinata. Puny, sickly, always crying. He has just turning into that as a man now. I dont know what you people expected as far as "broadcasting" chakra, but I didn't think it would be...
Top