Recent content by Dustonin

  1. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 417 Discussion / 418 Predictions Yeah, I knew I faced the risk of getting told "hey wrong topic" but I was willing to take it. But I am basically caught up now thanks to you, and will stay on topic! Again, thanks
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 417 Discussion / 418 Predictions and finally (for now). what happened to Orochimaru? He came out of Sasuke, and got stabbed by Susano, and apparently got sucked into a paradise of eternity yeah? Then why do I keep hearing about him being in spirit with Kabuto?And where did Kabuto...
  3. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 417 Discussion / 418 Predictions oops, ummm..continuing #7 Obviously We've seen from Itachi's encounter with Kakashi that his eyes wore him out after using his hack techniques, but he didn't start to go blind (as far as we know) until his fight with Sasuke. He's had that technique...
  4. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 417 Discussion / 418 Predictions Hey guys! I am new to this forum. I am 24 years old and addicted to Naruto. If it were a drug, I would inject my veins with it unceasingly. Anywho, I have some questions, help me out would ya? #1 Sasuke's new power, to be able to extinguish...
Top