Recent content by DVL101

  1. DVL101

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    To sum up my thoughts on Kubo being back, it's an amazing thing, he was clearly hungry for more, the Hell arc was clearly planned during Bleach's serialization, he's one of the greats, Bleach has 130M copies in circulation for a reason, 9th in Shueisha history and with all of Blue Box, Sakamoto...
  2. DVL101

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Yeah, I mean, I get it if you struggle with stuff like the Jugem arc in Gintama, this is probably the closest he's gone to that since doing that exact arc, I think it's mostly just, compared to what he did with the monkey where the two sole jokes were basically, him having long name and him...
  3. DVL101

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Thinking back, and reading other people's thoughts, I could see why people don't mess with 2-B's humor, but I think it's reductive to call it just poop humor, it's just very Japanese biased. There's the Tsurutaro joke that I think actually echoes back to the Gintama Urashima Taro arc where once...
  4. DVL101

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    This week was pretty fine/average for this batch. 2B: Still funny, I'm writing this a few hours after reading chapter 2 for the first time and I started with writing a more-or-less 'This is good but not as good as last week' kinda quip but on a second readthrough I think it's just as good but a...
  5. DVL101

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Continuing with the newest batch. I like that Roku decided to attribute each character a room, cool little bit. Bug bit made me laugh, the vampire guy's growing on me honestly, Still not meshing with the MC all that much, don't really mess with him really only having two speeds so far which is...
  6. DVL101

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    One-shot for Drawn to the Flame was good so I won't complain about the serialization debut chapter just being the one-shot, that around the defender's head pass/dribble move though lol, that and the 26 TOs in a single game. I do like my Spokon a bit more anchored in reality but this is the fun...
  7. DVL101

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Hey y'all, first post in the thread. So, Roku..? I like it, in a 6.5/10 way, disclaimer, I was a big fan of Agravity Boys and if you had asked me for 5 authors I'd want back in the magazine, beyond like Kubo and Sorachi, I think I'd have probably named the Agravity Boys author (safe to say I...
Top