Even before sins come, Mel still dominating the fight, he was using a little bit power of darkness. So even escanor not using his full power, all sin fighting together were more than enough to kick DK
I think All might is the perfect example of what the doctor try to achieve, All Might can change his body when using his quirk- and I think that his quirk- it is weird he said he was quirckless but he manage to using 100% OFA from beginning
I think the villain will win this time, I can't see how Hero side can improve in 4 months, Deku can't even mastered his 2 quirck, I think the villain will conquer Japan, and Deku and his friends will need to run, hide and trainings in the overseas
English chapter come out
https://manganelo.com/chapter/shokugeki_no_soma_manga/chapter_315.2
Lol this is the most stupid reason for accidentally have illegitimate child, if a man get dumb by a woman, it is pretty make sense he lost his brain and fuck a random woman, but Azami lost his will...
I doubt about that, he was noir, illegitimate child, basically he is outcast son of outcast son in law naikiri family
But if azami can have an affair, Im not surprise if Souma have harem ending with multiple girls, Lol.
Well Yukihira already closed for 2 years now.Jou love to move from one place to another,so either Souma can make his own Yukihira, or go around the world to polish his skill,
Or he can still open Yukihira but not as owner but as Jou replacement
Souma make egg for Erina, Let me guess, next week We will have crybaby Erina finally said Souma dish delicious, and maybe in the last page they will said something let's begin our match, and the final chapter will have Epilogue with one column announcement to tell us who is the Blue winner, and...