If sunshine was this strong why didn't mael just kill the demon king. Nakaba likes to hold back all the characters except for the sins like he always makes it convenient for them. Mael the angel of death is to scared to fight the demon king but ohh escanor somehow is stronger then the demon king...
If his betrayal somehow could've ended the war right away then it was the good thing to do for the greater cause but this was a war all Meliodas did was switch sides and start killing his own brethren Zeldris stayed with and fought for his people
And didn't demon king say that if a person fell asleep in the mind world they would never wake up but somehow zeldris woke up I just don't get it anymore.
Don't mind me guys I'm just so salty
Meliodas does not deserve a happy lovey dovey ending
He slaughtered thousands of humans giants fairies and goddesses
Betrayed his clan and family for one girl to stop a major war but that didn't help because we all know what the goddesses did to innocent demon civilians
Destroyed a whole...
I know this series became hot trash but every week I'm back hoping that nakaba can somehow turn this around and this chapter I finally understand that Nanatsu no taizai is irredeemable
I give up. This series has gone to shit in the span of 30 chapters Nakaba has fucked the entire series SDS. I'm mad at myself for expecting a better outcome.
But that's thing the fights are too predictable
Sins stomp villain
Villain reverse card sins smashing them
Sins despair believing their going to lose
Either Meliodas or Merlin comes to save the day or a special power up saves everyone beating the villain.
Meliodas single Handedly fucked...
This manga went downhill after the Mael/estarossa arc. The demon king becoming orachimaru 2.0 The Indra becoming fodder for the Sins, no supreme deity(she might become a shitty villain) I think Nakba wanted to end the series after the the sins beat the shitty demon king but realized the plot...