Recent content by Dwight Zoldyck

  1. Dwight Zoldyck

    Discussion Spriggan 12 General Thread

    Since I've been bored these past few days and I've been fond of Zodiac Signs lately, I made a list of Spriggan 12 as Zodiac Signs based from their personalities and representation. When I said "Zodiac Signs," What I meant were the characteristics of Zodiac Signs in REAL LIFE not in the world of...
  2. Dwight Zoldyck

    Fantasy August vs Irene

    If you're going to read the manga, Rahkeid said that those who already tasted the FRUIT OF PLEASURE are impossible to be not affected by that magic. Therefore, if you're not a virgin anymore then you will be affected by it. Did you see that Erza, Cana, Wendy, Juvia and Yukino aren't affected...
  3. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Flawed with no support?? You should look on your statements too. Irene is nowhere near August?? Do you even hear yourself?? You're like saying that the gap between them is like HEAVEN and EARTH. Are we reading the same manga here?? Are you really sure with the description of yours which is...
  4. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    I hope it's simple as that, I actually thought of it before BUT, It has to be explained in detail 'cause she formulated an assumption that August is stronger than Irene because of what happened, then she changed her statement that those who were NOT VIRGINS anymore are only affected by that...
  5. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    That's what I'm talking about, I said that you're contradicting yourself. Remember your statement about Irene and August before?? I thought you said, August>>>>>>>Irene because August WASN'T affected by Larcade's magic while Irene WAS. So, based from your latest comment NOW you're saying that...
  6. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Basically, I cannot even take this seriously while seeing the scans even it's not yet translated. I laughed so hard.
  7. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Well, that can also be a possibility. BTW all these are still assumptions, I guess we can clearly discuss these things once that we see the official translations.
  8. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    OK, so I had to go back to the other pages just to find your so called, "EXPLANATION" fine. I know that you're pointing out that they are innocents, BUT REALLY?? Erza is innocent?? If I'm not mistaken, Erza likes reading Erotic novels (based from Levy) So that makes her innocent huh?? Again...
  9. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Fine, then let's just wait the translation. Oh BTW LET'S SAY ZEREF WAS NOT AFFECTED BY LARCADE'S MAGIC. Then how about Yukino?? Yukino was also not affected by Larcade's magic UNTIL Larcade used the tentacle BS (for fan service) So does that mean that since Yukino did not become affected by...
  10. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    SERIOUSLY?? If you will look on the panels ZEREF is also somewhat affected by Larcade's magic. Let me repeat "ZEREF". So does that mean August>>>Zeref?? If you are going to make assumptions make sure that it's logical, 'cause it has been clearly stated by both August and Irene that Zeref with...
  11. Dwight Zoldyck

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    Did you read Plutogrim's statement?? He said Mirajane can beat the Oracion Seis WITHOUT Jellal. Let me repeat "WITHOUT" so that means NOT INCLUDING Jellal, so why did you include Jellal in the discussion? BTW I think you're overrating Jellal so much. Sure he's stronger than Erza but not in a...
  12. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    Wait, whaaaat?? Wendy can nullify Irene's enchantments?? Since when?? BTW Irene has a vast amount of MP compared to Wendy, so you want Irene to fight a fodder?? Oh BTW, we saw that a certain magic could not work against an opponent if he/she has a greater amount of MP like what happened to...
  13. Dwight Zoldyck

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    IKR?? BTW, IDK that Wendy can nullify enchantments too. Did I miss something?? Also, I feel like Laxus will interfere the fight with Irene, while Gildarts will intervene with August, but there's Larcade too so maybe Laxus and Natsu might team up against him.
  14. Dwight Zoldyck

    Fantasy August vs Irene

    This is clearly not a stomp though, aside from it has been stated in the manga that she's the strongest female spriggan. It has been also stated by Brandish that excluding Irene there is no other mage in existence who can stand up to August, therefore they're on par with each other. Though I...
  15. Dwight Zoldyck

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    Yeah, Hiro isn't going to write Gildarts like that because he's one of the members of fairy tail, right?? It's either you did not understand atomic_2000 or you understand him but did not take his explanation because you know he was right. Do you know AOE?? Natsu has a large AOE because he can...
Top