Recent content by Dynamight

  1. Dynamight

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 - Spoilers & Discussion

    This feels like it’ll be a part 2. If I remember correctly. I remember read an article & Gege said JJK will end in 400 chapters. Open too being wrong
  2. Dynamight

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I wonder if Yuta was his CT still & Rika
  3. Dynamight

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 266 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Dude she’s dead. Gege confirmed.
  4. Dynamight

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    Now that I read the Friday’s chapter the ending was decent. I’ll always be disappointed that this manga wasn’t as long as it should have been, as well as this last chapter. I’d hope for it too be 40-45 pages. The vigilante arc should’ve been longer. Gravity girls subplot should’ve been her...
  5. Dynamight

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion

    Pretty decent ending. It would’ve been nice if we saw some of class 1A individually doing hero work. But It sucks he lost his quirk & that he hasn’t seen his friends often because they’re all out being heroes, but I am glad he’s able to reconnect with them via super suit & continue to pursue his...
  6. Dynamight

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 425 Discussion

    Are we getting a chapter this weekend or are we waiting another week?
  7. Dynamight

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 425 Discussion

    That would be VERY Interesting but he looked Deku’s age. & he made an appearance after Shoto’s comment about AFO.
  8. Dynamight

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 425 Discussion

    That unknown character looks like the prototype of Deku. Very curious to find out who he is specially after Shoto’s comments about AFO, The conclusion for Dabi & Endeavor is up next.
  9. Dynamight

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 424 Discussion

    Seeing that days later, Deku’s punch still is affecting Japan is crazy. I wouldn’t be surprised if Deku actually manifested OFA because of his WILL that will continue to keep the embers burning permanently (i’m of the impression it is permanent because of the “your story isn’t over” comment or...
  10. Dynamight

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Well, it’s a possibility and that’s sad
  11. Dynamight

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Damn, So Yuta is gonna die too. That’s actually sad.
  12. Dynamight

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 - Spoilers & Discussion

    So it wasn’t Gojo, it was Yuta?
Top