Recent content by eaballer10

  1. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    hahaha... that quote is enough for me. lol I've never had someone so adamantly argue why I scanlated something wrong. You are absolutely right, bsnowman. I'd suggest that you don't save that page for your collection then. :)
  2. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Hmm, yes they do. http://www.urakai.com/ndb3/052-053.png Refresh/Reload.
  3. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Yes, you are more than welcome to help out with the project. Only condition is that you have to follow my strict typesetting methods (font, size, anti-alias, style, etc.). If you can mimic it yourself, then go right ahead. But if you cannot, and you're that adamant about it, I'll teach you...
  4. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Cool Highery.. That's very helpful! And just out of curiosity, are you going to continue cleaning the pages onwards? ---- Oh, and here are some more pages. Orochimaru this time. 052-053 - Orochimaru 054-055 - Orochimaru Enjoy.
  5. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    050-051 - Ebisu/Ebizou/Oogama-Sennin Eww... gotta be one of the most difficult pages for me to typeset. Or maybe I'm just getting rusty, lol :p More to come soon.. I should really have daily updates now >_>
  6. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Well, I guess I can do a small update. 014 - Akamaru 017-018 - Shino 019-020 - Kiba 021-022 - Uzumaki Kushina (highery's clean) 048-049 - Uchiha Madara & Umino Iruka _____________________________ @highery And just for the record, highery.. I actually cleaned some of those pages already :p...
  7. eaballer10

    Databook III Gottheim's Databook III Translations

    Wow, you are awesome, Gottheim! I would love to get to work right away, but I gotta go get my laptop. I've tried working on this new computer of mine (which is like 10X faster and better than my laptop), but it just isn't the same :p I need that old nostalgic feeling to get the juice pumping...
  8. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Thank you, highery... those cleans are great. Exactly what I was looking for. In fact, I like them so much, I decided to put the site back online. I may have some motivation left to work on this project. ^_^ If you continue to clean like that, I wouldn't have a problem completing pages on a...
  9. eaballer10

    Databook I Gottheim's Databook I Translations

    Those translations were never here on, MH. nor did shodan say that he found them on MH. So, no, databook translations never get deleted after a certain time. at least not here.
  10. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Hey guys. Just for an update, my personal life and work life is extremely overloaded. and I'm starting my schooling courses again next week. I really have about NO free time at all. However, I am currently going on a cleaning rampage. That way, all the pages will be ready to typeset, and I...
  11. eaballer10

    Naruto Databooks - R/T/S & Index

    Well, you can request/ask for translations, here. Additionally, you can discuss anything pertaining to any of the databooks, here.
  12. eaballer10

    Discussion Naruto Databooks Discussion Thread!

    Hello everyone. This thread is simple enough. We have not formally had a Naruto Databooks Discussion Thread; so here it is. This thread will be used to discuss/request/ask anything, and everything, pertaining to any of the Naruto Databooks. See, simply enough, right? :p So, let the...
  13. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Yes. And it's much harder than whatever you might be imagining, lol :p But I am trying to get some people to help out with the effort.
  14. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Ok, so I originally planned to clean all of the jutsu pages first, then typeset them all in one-go. Then, releasing all of the jutsu pages at one time afterwards, since they are all basically translated. However, I cleaned about 25% of jutsu pages (about the first 20~ pages) awhile ago, and I...
  15. eaballer10

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Whoo, thanks.. good catch. I obviously wasn't paying that much attention this time around, lol. Anyhow, it's fixed now. http://www.urakai.com/ndb3/162-163.png [hr] Also fixed some things on previous pages: 074-075 Konan (replaced panels) 110-111 Temari (replaced panels) 164-165 Tsunade...
Top