Recent content by Eagle

  1. Eagle

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 635 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Just a note about Sanji's French attack, it should be "poêle à frire" ("Frying Pan" in english, and ポアル・ア・フリ-ル in japanese).
  2. Eagle

    The Japflap Thread

    Hi there! Sorry, we do not have an IRC channel. We used to have one, but nobody was coming in, so we abandonned it. Now, we've only got our Facebook page. Cheers!
  3. Eagle

    The Japflap Thread

    As long as my cleaners can do their job, there will be other releases. But I must admit that we've been slowed down, most of the time because many cleaners stop or left suddenly. Everyone has its own reason & life, but it happened very quickly. Plus, I'm focussing myself more on the website...
  4. Eagle

    The Japflap Thread

    Hello goldb, I'll give you my personnal reasons for why I don't really want to clean Tankobons : - The quality of the scans are not good enough, I'll have to scan it myself and it takes too much time. - I always thought that Edited Mangas was for impatient people who can not wait the Tankoubon...
  5. Eagle

    The Japflap Thread

    Thanks for your comment and sorry for the late answer, I didn't know that this thread was still alive XDD And for the credits page thing, I did it myself. I'm glad you liked it.
  6. Eagle

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 47!] As usual, here is my personnal HQ scan for this cover : Enjoy !
  7. Eagle

    Discussion Naruto - Junenhyakunin

    I got my copy today. It's just various visual pictures designed for the anime (the same you find on some posters or carddass). Visuals are ordered by : Characters, Jutsus, Missions, etc from episode 1 to 340. So, nothing new, but it looks nice ^^ You can see a sample here ...
  8. Eagle

    Info The Original Characters Thread [NEW: Vol. 62!]

    Re: The Original Characters Thread! I've updated the first post with Volume 46. It's far better than the previous one XD
  9. Eagle

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 46!] Again, I've scanned an HQ version for you guys, enjoy, it's Japflap ;) And no, I won't scan the full sized cover as I still do get the point of having the back of it, it's just some japanese text afterall.
  10. Eagle

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 45!] Here is Japflap HQ version :
  11. Eagle

    The Japflap Thread

    Oh! Sorry for the late answer, but as you saw, we switched to the official name of course! But we will ot change the previous ones. You can PM me in french, but let's keep the English language so that everyone can understand. The pages you want have already been done by Japflap in those old...
  12. Eagle

    Databook III NARUTO: Databook 3 - HQ RAW by Japflap (Complete - 360 pages)

    pfeww, I think I'm done with this databook ^^ I hope you'll enjoy it!
  13. Eagle

    Databook III NARUTO: Databook 3 - HQ RAW by Japflap (Complete - 360 pages)

    Re: NARUTO: Databook 3 - HQ RAW by Japflap (239/360 pages) Uh? I don't really know what you're talking about, but the databooks have nothing to do with the movies. Anyway, new update on the first post! More Jutsus ^^
  14. Eagle

    Info The Original Characters Thread [NEW: Vol. 62!]

    Re: The Original Characters Thread! Sorry for the wait, here is Volume 44 Orginal Character! Not really sure for the "clamp" thing here, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I've updated the first post with this character, and added Vol. 22 & 43's one as well. --- I updated the first...
  15. Eagle

    Info The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 71!]

    Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 44!] Ah! Yeah, sorry, I forgot to post it. Here is an HQ version scanned by Japflap :
Top